2014 - 2015 Corvette: Information: T1 Suspension Kit Warranty Update
Updated Date: Jan 29, 2016 11:30 ET
To: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealers
Subject: Chevrolet Performance - T1 Suspension Kit Warranty Update
Chevrolet Performance is pleased to announce that warranty coverage for the T1 Suspension Kit available for 2014 and newer Chevrolet Corvette Stingrays is now included as part of the vehicle's 3 years/36,000 Miles Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Warranty.
The T1 Suspension Kit is Engineering approved for on-road use.
January 13, 2016
Developed by Chevrolet Performance engineers, this suspension kit was designed to improve the on-track handling capabilities of the Corvette Stingray, including Z51 equipped models.
Developed for racing, the Corvette Track Suspension Kit has been tuned with all new stabilizer bars, lower control arms with stiffer handling bushings, and track-optimized passive shocks. Roll Stiffness has been increased (40% Front, 20% Rear). This kit is homologated for SCCA's (Sports Car Club of America) Touring 1 Class and is designed to maintain eligibility for most club racing sanctioning bodies.
● Approved for on-road use.
● When installed by a Chevrolet Dealer or a Chevrolet-approved Accessory Distributor/Installer (ADI) before delivery to the customer, the T1 Suspension Kit is covered under the Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
● If installed after vehicle delivery, or replaced under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, the T1 Suspension Kit is covered, parts and labor, for the longer of the following: a) 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first), or b) the balance of the Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
● Applies retroactively to all T1 Suspension Kits sold and installed by a Chevrolet Dealer or a Chevrolet-approved Accessory Distributor/Installer.
● See your Dealer for further details.
T1 Suspension Kit (2014+ MY):
Part Number: 23336064
NOTE: I-Sheet attached.