This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "key location in trunk models 2007-2008"
There were 762 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 39)
- 1963 - 1964: Lubrication Chart
A chassis and powertrain lubrication chart for 1963-1964 Corvettes - document attached below.
- Technical Article: The Care and Cleaning of Stainless Steel
Cleanliness and stainless steel are closely related and, in many applications, each is dependent upon the other. In the handling of food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and in the use of stainess stee...
- Service Bulletin: Fluid Leak Detection
The following service bulletin was issued by Chevrolet in May of 1986 and contains excellent tips for tracking down hard to find fluid leaks which can be applied to all vehicle lines. Subject: Fluid ...
- Buying: Buying a Corvette and What to Look For
Description: Buying a used Corvette can be quite intimidating if your new to Vettes and not sure what all the jargon is or what to look for. Use our handy check list (printable) to help you purchase y...
- Corvette Demographics - 2009
This article was released from the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) and outlines interesting statistics and demographics for Corvette owners across the United States in 2009: Link: http...
- 1953 - 1954: Zone Letter: Air Flow Heater Problems
...r Cars Source: Zone Letter - Louisville, KY Bulletin Number: Z0-22-34, Feb. 17th, 1954
TO CHEVROLE...l not heat properly and in some instances on 1954 models, the temperature gauge runs into the red or...
- 1966: Service News: Air Conditioning Thermostatic Expansion Valve Replacement
Model Year: 1966 Subject: Air Conditioning Termostatic Expansion Valve Replace - 1966 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Service News Date: August, 1966 The service procedure for replacing the expansion valv...
- 1965: Engineering Service Letter: 1965 Corvette 350 H.P. Factory A/C Operating Temperatures
Subject: 1965 Corvette 350 H.P. Factory A/C Operating Temperatures Model and Year: 1965 Corvette - 350 H.P Engine equipped with Factory A/C Date: T.N. #7 - June 30, 1965 SECTION VI - ENGINE CONTINU...
- 1969 - 1976: Service Bulletin: Air Conditioning Compressor Drive Belt to Radiator Hose Interference
Subject: Air Conditioning Compressor Drive Belt to Radiator Hose Interference Model and Year: 1976 and Past Model Corvette Equipped with the 350 Cubic Inch Engine and Air Conditioning Source: Chevr...
- 1976: Service Bulletin: Heater Hose Clamp Interference with A/C Evaporator Inlet Pipe
... Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Technical Bulletin Bulletin Number: 76-T-43, Section Ia Date: Nov....esulting in a loss of freon. For 1977 production models, this condition has been corrected by lengt...
- 1973: Service Bulletin: Exhaust Manifold to Air Conditioning Refridgerent Hose Clearance
- 1984: Service Bulletin: No Heat - A/C Control Unit
...del Year: 1984 Subject: No Heat - A/C Control Unit Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Technical Bulletin Bulletin Number: 83-T-70, Number Ia Date: August, 1983 TO: ALL CHEVROLET DEALERS Conditions of ...
- 1988 - 1992: Service Bulletin: A/C Compressor Sealing Washer (New Design)
...) Model and Year: 1988-92 ALL PASSENGER CARS AND TRUCKS EXCEPT GEO Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 92-35-1D - (10/11/1991)
THIS BULLETIN CANCELS AND SUPERSEDES DEALER SERVICE BU...
- 1990 - 1996: HVAC Diagnostic Codes
One you have entered the diagnostic mode, you can scroll through the various parameters by using the up and down fan buttons.
To view the value for a particular parameter, press the "AUTO" ...
- 1990: Service Bulletin: L98 and LT5: Revised Air Conditioning Control Circuit Diagnosis
... Model and Year: 1990 CORVETTE WITH 5.7L L98 AND LT5 ENGINES Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 90-400-6E THIS BULLETIN CANCELS AND SUPERSEDES DEALER SERVICE BULLETIN NO. 91-4...
- 1990: Service Bulletin: Loss of Heating or Cooling Control
Subject: Loss of Heating or Cooling Control - New Programmer Model and Year: 1990 CORVETTE Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 90-378-1A - (10/25/1990) TO: ALL CHEVROLET DEALERS Cond...
- 1991: Service Bulletin: Loss of Heat/Cooling Control
... PROGRAMER AVAILABLE Model and Year:1991 CORVETTE WITH 5.7L ENGINE Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 91-200-1A - (02/04/1991)
On some vehicles the temperature of air...
- 1990 - 1995: AC Compressor Specifications
Type: Nippondenso Displacement: LT5 - 10.0 cubic inches L98 - 12.7 cubic inches
- 1985 - 1987: Service Bulletin: Moan or Vibration with Air Conditioning Running
Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Subject: Moan or Vibration with Air Conditioning Running Model and Year: 1985 - 87 Corvette Bulletin Number: 87-206 Section: 1B Date: Sept., 1987 TO: ALL CHE...
- 1997 - 2003: Service Bulletin: HVAC Controls Intermittently Inoperative or Improperly Responding (Reset HVAC Controller)
...s Intermittently Inoperative or Improperly Responding (Reset HVAC Controller) Source: Chevrolet Deal...t the desired action.
Cycling the key to the off position will power off the HVAC co...
(Page 1 of 39)