On the heels of our editorial regarding GM’s lack of communication with its dealers, Chevy dealers received the full pricing schedule for the 2023 Corvette Stingray coupe and convertible. Pricing for the 2023 Z06 will come at a later date.
Although dealers still can’t access GM’s Order Work Bench system to access the new pricing there, at least dealers and customers can now see the complete pricing with options.
Along with the base increase in MSRP, some of the options for the 2023 Corvette increased slightly as well as decreased.
Along with the pricing, the following options have been removed for the 2023 model year:
- 5DF – Black Trident Wheels
- 5VF – Carbon Fiber High Wing Spoiler
- 5VM – Exposed Carbon Fiber Ground Effects Pkg
- RYQ – Visible Carbon Fiber Door Intake Trim
- S6S – Visible Carbon Fiber Rocker Moldings
- SJI – Carbon Flash Painted Rocker Moldings
As we’ve done in the past, we’ve put together a special pricing sheet for our readers showing which options increased and decreased from the 2022 Corvette model year.
Click on the attachment below to download your own copy!