Today, Chevrolet unveiled special 2019 C7 Corvette Final Editions that will come in Grand Sport and Z06 coupe form only for the European market.
Below is the official press release from Chevrolet:
The ultimate Corvette C7
Final Edition for the Grand Sport and Z06 models
Click on the images below for a larger version:
ZURICH – As of now, coupe versions of the Grand Sport and Z06 Corvette models are available as a limited Final Edition, in which the best attributes of the seventh Corvette generation are combined. Among other elements, this special range of features includes Brembo® carbon-ceramic brakes, Competition sport seats, a performance data recorder, chassis calibration optimized for race tracks and – for some versions – a Z07 package, including an additional aerodynamics and Michelin® Pilot® Sport Cup 2 tires. These technologies have their origin in the racing sport. Similar technologies can also be found in the motorsport version of the Corvette C7.R and helped to secure its many international victories on the track.
In addition to its technical equipment, the Final Edition also impresses with its uncompromising appearance, which is complemented by a wide range of carbon fiber components and the distinctive exterior colors Sebring Orange Tintcoat Metallic and Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic.
“Thanks to its unique combination of racing technology, excellent driving dynamics, unmistakable style and high everyday suitability, the Corvette has grown to be the ultimate sports car icon. With this special edition, we aim to honor the current generation, which has once more contributed greatly to the history of the Corvette series”, says Felix Weller, Vice President Cadillac und Chevrolet Performance Cars Europe.
The following equipment features are available for the Corvette Final Edition:
- Available as Coupé Grand Sport or Z06
- Offered in Sebring Orange Tintcoat Metallic and Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic exterior colors
- Black Nappa leather with seating surfaces, steering wheel, gearshift, instrument panel, doors and center console in sueded microfiber
- High-gloss Carbon Fiber interior trim package
- Interior featuring blue (with Ceramic Matrix Gray) or neutral (with Sebring Orange) stitching
- Brembo® carbon-ceramic brakes, gray painted brake calipers and gloss black-painted aluminum Cup wheels
- Performance Data Recorder
- Competition sport seats
- Carbon fiber exterior aerodynamics package (visible carbon fiber front splitter and side skirts)
- Carbon Flash Black Fender Hash Marks (exclusively available for the Grand Sport model)
- 8-speed automatic transmission with and without Z07 package (exclusively available for the Grand Sport model)
- 7-speed manual transmission with Z07 package (for Z06 and Grand Sport models)
This unique, seventh generation Corvette version is available for 116,500 euros in Germany and 130,000 Swiss francs in Switzerland as a Grand Sport and for 139,500 euros in Germany and 153,200 Swiss francs in Switzerland as a Z06.
Along with the current year’s model portfolio, the Corvette Final Edition is available as of now on the European market.