Over the years, Callaway Cars of Old Lyme, Connecticut has built some incredible Corvettes with blistering performance while maintaining an excellent relationship with GM allowing customers to order Callaway Corvettes right from the dealer.
When the C8 Corvette was introduced, everyone wondered what Callaway was going to cook up. Well, the wait is now over!
We’ve selected Corvettes at Carlisle for the introduction of the Callaway Corvette C8 “Launch Edition”. Callaway staff will be presenting an integrated group of “Powerfully Engineered” components, designed to enhance several Corvette C8 performance characteristics. The illustration shown below identifies some of the Callaway content in yellow.
(Click on the images for a larger view)
Callaway Corvette C8 Launch Edition
• Callaway Forged C8 Wheel Set
• Double-D Exhaust System
• Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
• Callaway Interior Group
– Callaway Alcantara Horn Cover
– Callaway Door Sill Panels
– Callaway Billet Pedal Pad Set
– Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Engine Group
– Callaway Ported Intake Manifold
– Callaway Honker C8 Inlet Air System
• Interior Build Plaque
• Underhood Build Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
• Callaway Exterior Badging
• Authentication Documentation Package
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
• Premium Wheel Finish, Callaway Corvette C8 Launch Edition
• Aero Group Level 1, Callaway Corvette C8 Launch Edition
• Aero Group Level 2, Callaway Corvette C8 Launch Edition
• Handling Group Level 1, Callaway Corvette C8 Launch Edition
• Callaway Factory Delivery
• Track Delivery
Callaway offers the most comprehensive aftermarket warranty in the industry. Overlapping the factory GM warranty, Callaway covers all Callaway Corvette C8 Launch Edition components and GM components that are affected by Callaway components. GM dealers do not block factory warranty on Callaway Corvettes; they perform maintenance and warranty repairs with support from Callaway Cars.
Get Your Callaway Corvette
- Call Callaway Cars at (866) 927-9400 Toll Free or click the blue button below. We’ll start the process by providing information and answering your questions.
- Take a test drive at your local Authorized Callaway Dealer.
- Finalize your order with the Callaway Specialist at the Dealer.
You can purchase a Callaway Corvette from Authorized Callaway Dealer inventory or from a new build order. If there is no Authorized Callaway Dealer near you, Callaway staff can work with your local Chevrolet dealer to facilitate your purchase and arrange delivery. Click HERE for Callaway Corvette Dealer Inventory.
Your vehicle will be built at Chevrolet’s Bowling Green, Kentucky factory, then drop-shipped by Chevrolet to either our Connecticut or California plant for final assembly. At completion of the build, you may choose delivery at your Chevrolet dealer or at either Callaway facility. You can also pick up your Callaway Corvette at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky, by specifying GM Delivery Option RPO R8C.
Source: Callaway Cars
If you’re planning on attending Corvettes at Carlisle this coming week, stop by the Callaway tent and check out all they offer for the C8 Corvette!