Last night, GM officially unveiled its 2021 Corvette configurator, but it didn’t come without hiccups.
We played around with it early this morning and at one point, the system crashed and said to try back later.
One of our Corvette Action Center members reported:
“This visualizer does not include the MagRide option for the base suspension Stingray, or pricing.” —Tuna
While we didn’t go back to confirm that, we did however get to play around with the new Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat and Silver Flare Metallic colors.
What’s New for the 2021 Corvette?
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension available without Z51 (FE2)
- Standard Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto
- Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat exterior color
- Silver Flare Metallic exterior color
- Sky Cool Gray/Yellow Strike interior color
- New Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package colors: Blue, Orange, Red and Yellow
- Stinger Stripes in three colors: Carbon Flash/Edge Red, Carbon Flash/Edge Yellow and Carbon Flash/Midnight Silver
- Driver mode on-screen visualization and new track digital tachometer
- Standard Buckle To Drive, a safety technology that, when active, can prevent the driver from shifting the vehicle out of Park if the driver’s seat belt is not buckled for up to 20 seconds; this feature is designed to help remind all drivers to buckle up before driving
While the configurator doesn’t include pricing with the options you select, you can completely configure your perfect 2021 Corvette, download or print the configuration and bring it in to your local Chevy dealer.
Head over to the 2021 Corvette Configurator and have some fun!