Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information
Date Last Updated: December 13, 2005
- This policy covers how the Corvette Action Center treats personal information that the Corvette Action Center collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Corvette Action Center products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Corvette Action Center does not own or control or other third-party sites that may be linked to one or more of our sites.
Information Collection and Use
- The Corvette Action Center collects personal information when you register with the Corvette Action Center, when you use Corvette Action Center products or services, and when you visit the Corvette Action Center pages or the pages of certain Corvette Action Center partners.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, location. For some products and services we may also ask for your address, and payment information. Once you register with the Corvette Action Center and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Corvette Action Center collects information about your transactions with us.
- The Corvette Action Center automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, the Corvette Action Center cookie information, and the page you request.
- The Corvette Action Center uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the user experience, fulfill your requests for products and services, promote and improve services, contact you, and conduct research. Corvette Action Center, Inc. is the sole owner of the information that it collects.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Corvette Action Center does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- The Corvette Action Center may set and access Corvette Action Center cookies on your computer to customize the user experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer. Cookies typically contain information abou the user (i.e. username, site display preferences, shopping cart contents, etc.) with respect to a specific web site. You may realize certain losses of functionality if you turn your cookies off in your browser.
Questions and Suggestions