Advertise With Us!
Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
Below is listing of documents that make up the Terms of Service for using the Corvette Action Center web site:
- Anti-Spam / Anti-Solicitation Policy
- We have adopted a very strict anti-spam and anti-solicitation policy, necessitated by the extraordinary growth of the Corvette Action Center community, our desire being to keep the site free of solicitations and keep the focus on discussions and community. We must strictly enforce these provisions out of fairness to the many who abide by these policies and the desire not to have the Corvette Action Center taken over by spam and solicitations.
- Copyright Policy
- The Corvette Action Center respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please use this page to contact the Corvette Action Center's Copyright Agent.
- Legal Statement
- By using and/or viewing any part of this web site (CorvetteActionCenter.com / "Corvette Action Center"), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Rules of Conduct
- By using the Corvette Action Center web site, owned and operated by the Corvette Action Center, Inc., you agree to these Rules of Conduct. Please read them carefully. These rules are meant to ensure a community that is considerate and respectful to all members.
- The Team
- The Corvette Action Center has a top-notch team of volunteer Moderators and Administrators who volunteer their own time because they are so passionate about the Corvette, our community and keeping it running smoothly.
- User Agreement
- The Corvette Action Center has grown tremendously since its start in 2000. People gather at the Corvette Action Center for community, comraderie, and to gain knowledge and insight into the Chevrolet Corvette. To ensure the community retains its friendly atmosphere and to prevent problems, it is necessary to have rules that govern the site. These rules apply to all members of the site.
Connect With Us:
Owned and Operated by © 2000-2015 Corvette Action Center | | |
© CORVETTE is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Chevrolet Motor Division. Neither Chevrolet Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CorvetteActionCenter.com content, comments, or advertising. CorvetteActionCenter.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied. All Rights Reserved