The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #988:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Texas Direct Auto
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 3
|Current Location: Stafford, TX, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Phillips Chevrolet, 33 W. Lincoln Hwy., Frankfort, IL
|Build Date: 04/2009
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 04-24-2014: Listed for sale by Texas Direct Auto of Stafford, TX with 7,207 miles on the odometer and two previous owners listed.
- 05-03-2012: From Private Owner, Scott Sandstrom of Wellington, FL via email: "bought car with 225 miles on it, still in wrapper as all carbon fiber was still in plastic wrap inside car and had not been installed. Bought in 2010." Odometer: 4,200 miles.
- 11-26-2010: Listed for sale by Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta, GA with 225 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 08-25-2009: Title issued and first owner reported - Texas Motor Vehicle Dept., Austin, TX, Title #22731340037104415
- 05-30-2009: Originally listed for sale by Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort, IL.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.