The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #929:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: NA
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Putnam Chevrolet, 198 California Dr., Burlingame, CA
|Build Date: 04/2009
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 01-02-2012: Stereo upgrades by the original owner (sub/amp/eq, dash isn't modified). Competition Gray wheels installed.
Notes / Comments:
- 02-16-2013: Listed for sale by an unknown dealer located in Sacramento, CA with 10,043 miles on the odometer, one previous owner listed, and a Buy it Now price of $82,000.
- 01-02-2012: Listed for sale by Mike, an unknown seller located in Woodside, CA with 9,700 miles on the odometer. From the listing: "It's all stock except for some stereo upgrades the original owner installed (sub/amp/eq, dash isn't modified). Car just had the 10k mile service done by Putnam. Price is firm at $80k, let me know if you have any questions. Title in hand.
- 05-06-2009: Originally listed for sale by Putnam Chevrolet of Burlingame, CA. Putnam tacked on a $50,000 Mark-Up fee to the price of the car for a total of $168,620.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.