History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1311:
Below, are the production details and historical owner information for 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1311:
As of: June 28, 2013:
Notes / Comments:
- 06-06-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by Dan Johnson of Lampass, TX with 40,000 miles on the odometer, and two previous owners listed. From the listing: "This is a very nice, straight ZR1 with no stories and no problems. Everything works as it should. New Michelin run flat tires. Always adult driven and not abused. Very well equipped with Navigation and the dual mode exhaust system with a remote control that operates with a push button key fob. We do have both keys, remotes and 2 remotes for the exhaust system. Car also has Chrome wheels, clear bra on front end and tinted windows. I have the window sticker and build sheet. I have an extra set of front and side air dams that go with the car in case you ever need them. Always serviced and maintained by the dealer. Always kept in a secure enclosed storage."
- 10-03-2011: Privately Owned by Dan Johnson of Lampass, TX with 34,501 miles on the odometer and two previous owners listed.
- 01-09-2011: Listed for sale by El Dorado Mazda Chevrolet of McKinney, TX with 34,501 miles on the odometer, two owners listed and a sale price of $77,641.
- 07-15-2010: Listed for sale by El Dorado Mazda Chevrolet of McKinney, TX with 15,984 miles on the odometer and two owners listed.
- 07-02-2010: Oil and filter changed chassis lubricated at Greg May Chevrolet of West, TX with 15,441 miles on the odometer.
- 06-04-2010: Title issued and second owner reported in McKinney, TX with 11,841 miles on the odometer.
- 03-25-2010: Listed for sale by Lisa Wilson of Daniels, WV with 7,000 miles on the odometer.
- 08-20-2009: Title issued and first owner reported in Houston, TX with 2 miles on the odometer.
- 08-02-2009: Originally listed for sale by Brasher Motor Company of Weimar, TX.
The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Build Date *: NA
||LT5 Engine Builder: Rodger Schultz
|Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Brasher Motor Company of Weimar, 1000 Interstate 10 E, Weimar, TX
* The official build date is considered to be the date the vehicle was invoiced by the manufacturer.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.