History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1153:
Below, are the production details and historical owner information for 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1153:
As of: June 22, 2013:
Notes / Comments:
- 6-18-2013: Purchased and privately owned by Scott Bierman of Decorah, Iowa with 9,075 miles on the odometer.
- 05-12-2013: Listed for sale by Motorwerks Carline of Houston, TX with 7,791 miles on the odometer and two previous owners listed.
- 06-18-2012: Listed for sale on EBAY by XSell Motors of Houston, TX with 7,500 miles on the odometer, two previous owners listed as per CarFax, and a Buy it Now price of $94,650.
- 02-22-2012: Listed for sale on Ebay by Porsche of North Houston, TX with 6,771 miles on the odometer, and 3 previous owners listed.
- 01-16-2012: Listed for sale on Ebay by private seller in Humble, TX with 6,685 miles on the odometer, 3 previous owners listed and a Buy it Now price of $109,900. From the listing: "2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Coupe. At 720WHP/830BHP this is most likely one of the cleanest/fastest ZR1's on the road today! All work was performed by LMR (Late Model Race Craft) and the drivability of this car is outstanding. Also please note all carbon fiber on the interior is an exact match to the GM color of carbon fiber on the exterior I also have the matching center console that will replace the gray plastic one that I have not had time to install but is included in the sale. With over $25k invested this is a super deal on an outrageous ZR1!"
- 06-04-2011: Listed for sale by Texas Direct Auto in Stafford, TX with 4,367 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 05-13-2011: Listed for sale by Mint Motorcars, Inc. of Ft. Lauderdale, FL with 4,364 miles on the odometer and one owner listed.
- 12-26-2009: Privately owned by Ray White of Ft. Lauderdale, FL with unknown mileage on the odometer.
- 10-15-2009: Listed for sale by Maroone Chevrolet Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- 06-28-09: Listed for sale by Cormier Chevrolet in Long Beach, CA.
- 06-21-2013 Updated: Vossen VVSCV3 Matte Graphite wheels. Kenwood Excelon DNX9980HD head unit with nav, 8 speakers upgraded, JL custom sub. Black matte graphics hood, side vents, spoiler.
- 01-16-2012: From the EBAY listing: "**2009 ZR1 SLAYER PARTS LIST**720WHP HRE P40S Rims 19's front & 20's rear C6ZR1 1 7/8 American Racing Stainless Steel Headers C6Z American Racing X-pipe with high flow cats Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Exhaust 4" Titanium Tips 02 Extensions NGK Spark Plugs(Iridium) MSD 8.5m spark plug wires Custom Heat Exchanger Heat Exchanger water pump with connector C6 ZR1 Corvette High Flow Air Intake for LPE SC Snout / Front Cover / Comes with 2.6 Supercharger Pulley 19%OD C6 ZR1 Corvette High Flow Air Intake for LPE SC Snout / Front SC Cover 09/11 Corvette ZR1 Harmonic Balancer Kit LS9 160* Thermostat LS9 Comp Cam Kit, Comp custom grind cam shaft, comp Double valve spring kit good for .675 lift, Titanium Retainers(custom for ZR1), Spring Seats, Valve seals, and comp chromoly pushrods Water pump gaskets, Oil pump inlet tube, front cover, crankshaft front seal LS9 Crank Bolt Mild to Wild Exhaust Switch Lowering Bolt Kit Professionally Installed Forced Induction Dyno Tune."
The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Build Date *: 05/2009
||LT5 Engine Builder: John Ketchum
|Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Cormier Chevrolet, 2201 E 223rd St., Long Beach, CA
* The official build date is considered to be the date the vehicle was invoiced by the manufacturer.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.