History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #526:
Below, are the production details and historical owner information for 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #526:
As of: April 25, 2014:
Notes / Comments:
- 04-08-2014: Listed for sale by Moses Automall of Huntington of Huntington, WV with 1,263 miles on the odometer and two previous owners listed.
- 01-21-2013:  Listed for sale on EBAY by The Toy Barn of Dublin, OH with 937 miles on the odometer with one previous owner listed, and a Buy it Now price of $89,776.
- 03-29-2011: Listed for sale on EBAY by Todd, the original owner in Port Orange, FL with 243 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $91,999. From the listing: "MSRP ON THIS CAR NEW WAS $ 119,270.00. THIS IS THE SUPERCHARGED 638 HP MONSTER. THIS IS A ONE OWNER CAR THAT HAS NOT SEEN A WET ROAD. THE CAR LIVES IN A AIR CONDITIONED GARAGE IN FLORIDA YEAR ROUND. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LIKE NEW VELOCITY YELLOW ZR1 CORVETTE WITH ALL THE OPTIONS AND WANT TO SAVE THOUSANDS STOP LOOKING YOU JUST FOUND IT. I HAVE SEAT COVERS SINCE NEW. AS WELL AS A MATCHING JAKE BASEBALL HAT. LAMINATED WINDOW STICKER, ALL BOOKS AND MANUALS AS WELL AS NAV CD UNOPENED. THE CAR TRULY LOOKS LIKE IT DID ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR. 243 MILES ON ODOMETER. FULL FACTORY WARRANTY STILL IN EFFECT. CALL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. TODD 386-527-6880."
- 09-03-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by original owner in Jupiter, FL with 77 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $95,000. From the listing: "This vehicle has been garaged kept by a 60 year old mature car collector. ONLY 77 ORIGINAL MILES. Owner paid 130K for this ZR1. The title is in hand. This beautiful car has all the options and has absolutely ZERO BLEMISHES!! NO DENTS, DINGS, SCRATCHES, ETC..... Owner is selling some of his collection. He has a 1988 and half Ferrari Testarosa for sale as well with around only 8,000 original miles. Now back to the vette, let the pictures tell the story, the car is all original , no aftermarket anything. The owner drove this car only a few times and babied the the 77 miles that are on it. Its spent most of its life in an climate controlled garage."
The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Build Date *: NA
||LT5 Engine Builder: Don Henley
|Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Riverside Chevrolet, Tulsa, OK
* The official build date is considered to be the date the vehicle was invoiced by the manufacturer.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.