The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #857:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Liem, Charles
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 2
|Current Location: Overland Park, KS, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Kendall Chevrolet, 8455 S. Dixie Hwy., Miami, FL
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 08-07-2014: Privately Owned by Charles Liem of Overland Park, KS with 354 miles on the odometer. Purchased from Black Horse March 2014 and privately shipped by Exotic Car Transport.
- 10-28-2013: Listed for sale by Black Horse Motors of Naples, FL with 340 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 09-13-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by Ferrari of Tampa Bay in Palm harbor, FL with 328 miles on the odometer, one previous owner listed, and a Buy it Now price of $89,995.
- 05-06-2009: Originally listed for sale by Kendall Chevrolet of Miami, FL.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.