History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #931:
Below, are the production details and historical owner information for 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #931:
As of: February 8, 2012:
Notes / Comments:
- 02-08-2012: Re-listed for sale on EBAY by original owner in Phoenix, AX with 11,727 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $82,950. From the listing: "Here is an absolutely drop dead gorgeous 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 that is loaded with options and stuffed full of the best aftermarket high performance parts. This "Cyber Grey Metallic" beauty is finished in the best color to own in this car features beautiful set of upgraded factory chrome ZR1 aluminum wheels. This Corvette has been professionally upgraded with a stage 4 Lingenfelter performance package pushing the horsepower to an unbelievable 730hp! All work was done professionally here locally and done with attention to detail. The upgrades include kooks custom headers, corsa exhaust, Lingenfelter supercharger pulley upgrade, and custom dyno tuning. This LS9 supercharged V8 powered beast also is loaded with all the available factory options which include the 3ZR package, navigation, heads up display, factory navigation, heated seats, power seats, six speed transmission, chrome ZR1 wheels and many other standard options. With an original MSRP of $118,620.00 and the best in aftermarket upgrades costing well over $10,000.00, this is your chance to own a bad to the bone Corvette ZR1 at a fraction of what it costs new. The sound this 730+hp Corvette makes is intoxicating and is a true head turner!"
- 01-04-2012: Listed for sale on EBAY by original owner in Phoenix, AX with 11,400 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $85,000.
- 05-03-2009: Originally listed for sale by Thorobred Chevrolet of Chandler, AZ.
02-08-2012: From EBAY listing:
- Lingenfelter Stage 4 Package
- Long Tube Kooks Racing Headers
- Full Length Stainless Steel Corsa Exhaust System
- Lingenfelter Supercharger Pulley Upgrade
- Custom Dyno Tuned and Tested
- 01-04-2012: From EBAY listing: "STAGE 2 PACKAGE - 730HP INCLUDES COMPLETE EXHAUST, PULLEY, & CUSTOM TUNING."
The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Build Date *: 04/2009
||LT5 Engine Builder: NA
|Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Thorobred Chevrolet, 2121 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ
* The official build date is considered to be the date the vehicle was invoiced by the manufacturer.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.