1953 Corvette - Serial #153 History Profile
|Last Update as of 2012-11-15:|
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Mecum Auto Auction
||Anaheim, CA, USA
- 11-15-2012: Up for auction at the Mecum Auto Auction in Anaheim, CA (Lot #S86) with unknown mileage and previous owners listed. From the listing:
One of only 300 produced in its historic first year, this 1953 Corvette roadster has been restored in body-off fashion for excellent presentation in fresh Polo White with Sportsman Red interior, new Black soft top, very nice chrome trim and brightwork and correct Firestone Deluxe Champion Whitewall tires. Like all first-year Corvettes this beautifully detailed ‘53 is powered by the famed 235/150 HP Blue Flame Six engine fitted with triple Carter sidedraft carbs and backed with a 2-speed Powerglide transmission.
-2008 Gold Spinner award
- Polo White with Red interior
- 1 of 300 produced
- Frame off restored
- Fresh paint
- Nice chrome
- New black soft top
- Blue Flame Six
- Carter sidedraft carburetors
- Automatic transmission
- Firestone Deluxe Champion Whitewalls
- 10-25-2008: Listed for sale by Corvette Mike Midwest with unknown mileage and previous owners listed. Car is listed as Fully Restored.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.