1 Day Left to Win a Brand-New Mid-Engine Corvette Stingray
The mid-engine Corvette the entire world has been waiting for can now be yours. Enter today for your chance to win a brand-new 2020 Corvette Stingray, the first mid-engine model in the make’s 68-year history.
This game-changing eighth-generation Corvette is fully loaded and waiting to come home with you. It features Torch Red Paint, a 6.2L V-8 engine, the 3LT Premium Equipment Package, the Z51 Performance Package and an MSRP of more than $90,000.
General Motors is sold out of all 2020 Corvettes —the first time ever— but they have one set aside for you if you’re the winner.
You read that right. This brand-spanking-new 2020 Corvette Stingray can be yours when you enter and win the 2020 Corvette Dream Giveaway brought to you by Corvette Central.
Keep reading because it’s only half the grand prize. Just wait until you see what comes along with it.
2020 Corvette Stingray
- Torch Red exterior
- Adrenaline Red leather interior
- 6.2L LT2 High Output V-8 engine
- 495 horsepower
- 470 lb.-ft. of torque
- 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Performance rear axle
- 3LT Premium equipment package (an $11,950 extra cost)
- Z51 Performance package HH (a $5,000 extra cost)
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control (a $1,895 extra cost)
- Battery protection package (a $100 extra cost)
- Carbon flash metallic painted outside mirrors and spoiler (a $100 extra cost)
- Carbon fiber interior trim, cluster, console, door switch plates (a $1,500 extra cost)
- Two-tone seats, red and black (a $395 extra cost)
- Engine appearance package (a $995 extra cost)
- Carbon fiber dual roof package (a $3495 extra cost)
- Visible carbon fiber ground effects (a $4,850 extra cost)
- Carbon flash painted high wing spoiler (a $1,150 extra cost)
- Premium outdoor car cover (a $460 extra cost)
- Black wheel center caps (a $250 extra cost)
- Black locking lug nuts (a $120 extra cost)
- Bright Red painted brake calipers (a $595 extra cost)
- Black five-spoke Trident aluminum wheels (19×8.5-inch front, 20 x11-inch rear
- 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear blackwall high performance tires
You Have Until New Year’s Eve to Enter
If you have the lucky ticket, then you’ll also bring home a magnificent 1962 Corvette roadster with removable hard top, which could win First place at any car show.
The car experts at the Dream Giveaway Garage handpicked this timeless American sports car for die-hard car guys (and ladies) like you. It features a no-expense-spared restoration sporting flawless Salsa Red exterior paint, soft-and-supple Flame Red leather-wrapped seats, an incredible ZR1-style hood with engine-reveal insert, a custom front grille fabricated from 1957 and 1958 Corvettes and big-dollar restomod upgrades from bumper to bumper.
Plus, when you enter and win, you’ll never have to worry about carburetors and fouled plugs again. This grand-prize SEMA-quality show car features a 430hp, 376ci LS3 engine, a 4L65-E automatic transmission, an Art Morrison chassis, Wildwood brakes, and beefy 17-inch wheels and tires. Less than 200 miles were driven on this amazing Corvette since its restoration was completed last year.
Friends, make no doubt about it. This first-generation Corvette trumps other classic cars in both the good looks and performance departments. It will make an amazing centerpiece in your home garage.
So, help out veterans’ and children’s charities today with your generous donation and you’ll be one step closer to putting this pair of timeless Corvettes — the world’s first mid-engine Corvette and a jaw-dropping 1962 Corvette roadster — in your garage.
Plus, they’ll pay $45,000 for the taxes. Enter now!
1962 Corvette Roadster (with removable hard top)
- No expense spared restoration
- Salsa Red exterior
- Flame Red interior
- Less than 200 miles since full restoration
- LS3 V-8 engine
- 430 horsepower
- 425 lb.-ft. of torque
- 4L65-E automatic transmission
- Holley Sniper EFI induction system
- Custom 1957/1958 grille
- Frenched headlights
- Electrically activated ZR1-style hood with Plexiglas engine-reveal insert
- Art Morrison chassis
- C6 Corvette suspension
- Adjustable coilover shocks
- Rear triangulated four-link suspension
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- Show-quality paint
- Show-quality interior
- Top-grade leather bucket seats
- Autometer gauges
- 17-inch wheels and tires
- 3.50:1 rear-gear ratio
- Magnaflow dual exhaust