Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information!
Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Conversation Between JohnZ and tractorgary

2 Visitor Messages

  1. We just use the edge of the pads under the flange on the steel birdcage sill, just outboard of the frame rail. Sorry I'm late getting back to you, but I'm not familiar with how to respond to these "visitor messages" - I prefer PM's - "private messages".
  2. JOHN Thankyou for the information on body removal,Will this methoid work on a convertible.I have a autolifters hoist like in the picture.How do you get the pad between the frame and the body?Thanks again Gary
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
© CORVETTE is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Chevrolet Motor Division.  Neither Chevrolet Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for content, comments, or advertising. is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved