Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Goodyear Tires
- 02-20-08, 08:15 PM #1
I heard today that Goodyear was going to stop production of the F1 Supercar tire. Does any know if this is the case or just a bad rumor?
- 02-20-08, 10:04 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Tobacco Road, NC
- 2012 Carlisle Blue Grand Sport
Hadn't heard that one. maybe they're bent out of shape cuz' the General put Michelins on the ZR-1.
- 02-21-08, 05:46 AM #3
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Old Fort NC/Vero Beach FL
- 03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe
The views and opinions of this forum user might not be suitable for others, this user may appear to be heavily over-medicated, under medicated, intoxicated, listening to the voices in his head or just plain being an ass, so some viewers may be offended!~!!!
Founding Member: 10 Corvettes Anonymous
- 02-21-08, 06:17 AM #4
The Goodyears did nothin' for me.Couldn't wait for mine to wear out.
- By Hib Halverson in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 27Last Post: 07-14-05, 01:44 PM
- By Rob in forum C4 Corvette ZR-1Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-04, 04:43 PM
- By Hib Halverson in forum C4 Corvette ZR-1Replies: 15Last Post: 10-21-03, 07:00 AM
- By Greekman in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 01-16-03, 03:41 PM
- By Hib Halverson in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-02, 10:08 AM