Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    Black '82 Coupe

Default 1980 Yellow Corvette poster?

I seem to remember an ad/literiture/poster/etc. in 1980 of a Yellow Vette (right front 3/4 view), and a blonde in Black slacks, hand on her hip. Does ANYBODY have one of these, and is it for sale?

Corvette(s)
    1968, 1968, 1974, 1975

Glen, I have two of those in my "collection", however they are not for sale. The Yellow "fold-out" poster is on the back of the '80 dealer "brochure" that shows the "mid-section" of a Black '80, red interior pic with the T-tops off. That "Yellow '80" is on the back. It has been rumored that is "Deborah Harry" from the group "Blondie", however, I do not believe it is.

Corvette(s)
    Black '82 Coupe

Appreciate the info, Paul. I detailed Chevys @ a dealership in that time frame ('73-'81) on the side, and I thought I remembered that pic. At least NOW, I know what to look for. Debby Harry? I never even THOUGHT to think it was her!!!

Corvette(s)
    Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster

Default Re: 1980 Yellow Corvette poster?

Originally posted by Glensgages
    I seem to remember an ad/literiture/poster/etc. in 1980 of a Yellow Vette (right front 3/4 view), and a blonde in Black slacks, hand on her hip. Does ANYBODY have one of these, and is it for sale?
    Glen,

Is this the One ?

6 Shooter

Corvette(s)
    Black '82 Coupe

Dat's da one!

Corvette(s)
    1994 Black Rose Coupe

I was/am a fan of Blondie from my good old highschool days and that isn't her.

As for the dealer brochure, check ebay. I have gotten several different years and cars from there.

Corvette(s)
    2000 Red Coupe & 2008 Crystal Red Metallic Convert

Neat picture ...
    Don & Kelly Davis
    2000 Red Coupe & 2008 Crystal Red Metallic Tint Convertible
    Lone Star Corvette Club