Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    2005 Magnetic Red Coupe

Default Cranks but will not start

Twice now doors unlock, engine cranks but will not fire. Let sit overnight, put FOB in glove box slot, etc, etc etc and same issue. Car towed to dealer both times and then starts fine, likely due to whatever connection is bad being jostled on the tow truck. Dealer cannot finsd a code or anything wrong but I do not trust the car any longer. I could not find a post on this issue, any advice or experience with a simlar problem?

Corvette(s)
    Hers: 2007 Atomic Orange, His: 2007 Machine Silver

Sorry Tvanhall, I have not had any problems with my C6's.

BTW: Welcome to the CAC.

Hecox

Corvette(s)
    2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !

Quote Originally Posted by tvanhall View Post
    Twice now doors unlock, engine cranks but will not fire. Let sit overnight, put FOB in glove box slot, etc, etc etc and same issue. Car towed to dealer both times and then starts fine, likely due to whatever connection is bad being jostled on the tow truck. Dealer cannot finsd a code or anything wrong but I do not trust the car any longer. I could not find a post on this issue, any advice or experience with a simlar problem?
    I know this sounds crazy, but it has plagued Corvette owners since the first one in 1953, Check all your ground cables. I don't own a C-6, I have a C-5, but there is a nest of ground cables behind the right rear head on the engine to the frame. Good luck Bud !