Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-03-09, 03:43 PM #1TysonGuest
Anyone have a DIY for break pad replacement on a C6?
I have been looking for a well documented DIY on break pad replacement. I have a C6-Z51 and I am looking to do a pad replacement and install a "track friendly" set. My main concern is knowing the correct tool sizes and torque settings. Pictures would be great too! Found some short descriptions and photos of Z06 and C5 vettes in various stages.
Any help would be great!
- By fvette05 in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-07, 09:33 AM
- By rwpeders in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-06, 12:32 AM
- By 1979L82 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-04, 07:38 AM
- By Rain in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-03, 10:02 PM
- By jvance in forum Factory Correct Resto. -- NCRSReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-02, 02:46 AM