Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Solar Battery Charger / Tender ?
- 02-25-11, 09:33 AM #1
Solar Battery Charger / Tender ?
Has anyone used one or have one? Do they even make a Solar tender?
Reason I ask is, i'm not one of the privileged individuals who has a garage to store his ride. I'm in a driveway thats a distance from an electrical outlet.
Could I use a Solar powered Tender to maintain the battery ?
- 02-25-11, 10:47 AM #2
I had one years ago but it didn't work very well
maybe newer tech will be better
DON'T LET WHAT YOU CAN'T DO GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT YOU CAN DO!
86 & 99 auto Z51's
AMA Lifetime Member
NASCAR Winston Weekly Racing Series Track Championship Crew Member (Dirt Track)
NASCAR Dodge Weekly Racing Series Track Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
NASCAR Whelen All American Weekly Series Track Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
NASCAR Whelen All American Weekly Series California State Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
- 02-25-11, 12:42 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Katy, TX
- 2004 6 Speed Roadster and 2011 Inferno Orange Z06
Check on Amazon, I just did a quick search and they are there. Have no idea about quality or how well they work.
- 02-25-11, 01:15 PM #4
- By PAULIE B in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 03-30-11, 10:04 AM
Question: Battery Tender UseBy UncleBuck in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-10, 10:56 PM
- By johnohio in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-09, 12:20 PM
- By hada68 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-09, 10:56 PM
- By Corvette-Pilot in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 12-12-03, 06:24 AM