Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Under the skin
- 10-27-10, 06:46 PM #1
Under the skin
This past weekend I was in Louisville visiting with family and we rode down to Bowling Green to check out the Corvette Museum. WOW, it was fabulous and loaded with tons of Corvette trivia that no normal person could absorb in one visit.
One of the highlights was an exhibit of a C5 without the body panels. I took about 16 pictures for reference in case the need arises.
Here are a couple of examples;
Everyone needs to visit the Museum even if they don't own a Corvette.
Keep 'em rollin' :
- 10-27-10, 07:05 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Southwest Kansas
- 2001 Magnetic Red Coupe
Yup, seen that one when we were there. You are right, it's something that everyone can get something out of.
2001 Magnetic Red / Custom Light Oak/Mag Red interior
2005 CruiseFest Attendee (Bowling Green, KY)
2007 CruiseFest Attendee (Colorado Springs, CO)
2008 CruiseFest Attendee (Cleveland, OH)
2010 Cruisefest Attendee(Effingham, IL)
2011 CruiseFest Attendee(Effingham, IL)
Visit the members GuestMap and show us where you live.
link to thread
- 10-27-10, 07:12 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Lakeside in Monmouth, Maine
- 79 L82 4 spd ,93 Cpe 6 spd, 07 Cpe 6spd
I haven't been since the latest expansion. Can't wait to go there. Maybe next year.
Chuck MDoesn't everybody have a 4 post lift in their garage?
Corvette Museum Founding & Lifetime Member #4125
- By Rubyred93 in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-04, 10:54 AM
- By celeryman22 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-04, 08:21 PM
- By dbettner in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-03, 02:04 AM
- By amledford in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-03, 06:10 PM
- By LarryK 87 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-02, 02:54 PM