Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: cd player
- 09-25-01, 09:45 AM #1robert kirkGuest
put a cd in this morning now it won't play. cd won't come out. has worked fine up to this point. how do i get it out? do i have to take it apart to get it or can i buy a tool that will reach in there and pull it out? thanks guys, robert
- 09-26-01, 08:27 AM #2sanmanGuest
robert same thing here ,try using a tweezers or a nail file[ metal]
put file on top of cd,top you wont scratch it,and gentlypry it out.you should be able to pull out the rest with your fingers once you can get a grip on it.watch not to scratch your radio or console.many probs with delco/bose cd players,mine does not work
- 09-26-01, 10:37 AM #3- OnlineMotor head!!!!
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Valencia, CA,USA
- 88 Convert ( SOLD ) /1973 coupe 4 speed/1964 Vert!
With your finger on the eject button
turn the key on ( assuming the radio was left on )
During power up it should force the eject command!
- By VTHokieVette in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-03, 01:41 PM
- By safety_match in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-03, 02:19 AM
- By Doutdoor in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-03, 02:14 AM
- By 98TXRed in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-01, 06:41 PM