Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-29-06, 08:44 PM #1
93 - Where Can you buy a Seat Track Rebuild Kit?
My 93's seats will go forward and backwards, but not up & down.
I went to Mid America motorworks, Ecklers, and other places. All tell you the problem is the seat track gears, but won't sell you the gear. They all want to do the repair for you buy sending in your tracks at a cost of $150-$250.
MAM states "If your seat motor "runs" but won't move the seat, your track gears are most likely stripped. GM replacement gears are not available, so call Mid America for Rebuilt Power Seat Tracks, which feature all-new gears and bushings."
So my question, does anyone know where you can buy these gears? I don't want to send in my tracks, I just want to buy the gears and do them myself.
Thanks in advance...
- 01-29-06, 08:54 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
- By Bluemill in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-05, 05:37 PM
- By johnd in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-04, 11:20 AM
- By 77-4speed in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 24Last Post: 06-11-02, 09:25 PM
- By sscam69 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-02, 01:12 PM
- By Jack in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-01, 02:00 PM