Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: c4 bose cd players
- 08-03-04, 08:22 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- Long Island N.Y.
- 92 Bright Red Convertable
c4 bose cd players
I am purchasing a 1992 C4 this week. I am concerned with stories I have heard about the problems with the CD Players. Are they as unreliable as I have heard. Is there a direct replacement of better quality I could buy. I must have my Music.
- 08-03-04, 08:47 AM #2
Hi, and welcome to the . The cd player in your 92 probably won't be able to read "burnt" cd's. I had this problem with my 94,but found that when burning a cd for use in the vette, I just had to burn it at a slower speed. Also don't put more than 60 minutes of music on it. Cd's that you purchase in stores will play fine though. There are a lot of different stereos out there that sound much better than the Bose....it's all up to you as to keeping original,or going after market. Good luck and enjoy your new toy. Don't forget to wave.
- By malc350 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-03, 02:35 PM
- By ron in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 08-25-03, 03:00 PM
- By safety_match in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-03, 02:19 AM
- By Doutdoor in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-03, 02:14 AM
- By pcvette in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-02, 12:53 AM