Below are instructions for pairing a key fob to a 1999 Corvette:
To match transmitters to your vehicle, do the following:
1. Turn the ignition key to ON.
2. Clear any warning messages on the Driver Information Center (DIC) by pressing the RESET button.
3. Press the OPTIONS button on the DIC several times until the blank page is displayed, then press and hold the RESET button for two seconds.
4. When the message FOB TRAINING is displayed, press the RESET button once. The message HOLD LK + UNLK 1ST FOB will be displayed in the DIC .
5. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter simultaneously for five seconds.
6. When a transmitter is learned (matched), the DIC will display FOB LEARNED and then prompt you to learn the second transmitter.
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for the third transmitter.
8. Remove the key from the ignition.
Article ID: 1284
Created On: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:43 AM
Last Updated On: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:43 AM
Online URL: https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/tech/knowledgebase/article/2009-corvette-pairing-key-fob-to-car-1284.html