Subject: Corvette Deck Lid Closing Adjustment
Model and Year: 1970 Corvette Convertible
Source: Chevrolet Service News
Page Number: 3
Date: Section 1A, March 1970, Volume 42, Number 3
1. Attach housing to support with bolts.
2. Adjust screw with bumper in place to full down position.
3. Close lid assembly allowing pin to engage in bushing and locate housing.
4. Tighten nuts to 70 lbs. inch torque.
5. Adjust screw up until the bumper is firmly seated against the lower surface of the lid assembly.
Article ID: 1193
Created: April 9, 2015
Last Updated: April 9, 2015
Online URL: https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/tech/knowledgebase/article/1970-corvette-convertible-service-news-corvette-deck-lid-closing-adjustment-1193.html