$projecthp
  • September 2007:  The Ever-Changing World of Internet Business and Car Forums

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Corvette(s)
    2008 Convertible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I joined this site when I purchased my second vette. Since then I have been a member here and on CF.

I do not agree with the new advertising on the CF. I fully agree that they have the right to do as they please. I have the right to vote with my feet.

This year I will become a supporting member on the CAC and I'll put my money where my mouth is.

This is a great site. Thanks for your continued hard work Rob.
    Scientia Est Potentia

Corvette(s)
    1993 Ruby Red Convertible "RUBY4US"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I agree with the previous posts.
    Rob this is by far the best and most informative site around.
    I am signed up on several of those "other" sites, and I always come back to the CAC.
    Keep up the good work!

Gone but not forgotten John Robinson's Avatar
    Corvette(s)
    1993 Polo Green Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Rob like the others I looked into the other sites. When I first started to post in those sites for help I became jaded with the sarcasm and useless banter. When I came to CAC I found a site with knowledgeable enthusiast who were willing to help no matter how silly my questions might be. Here every body's input is welcomed and accepted for what it is a genuine desire to be helpful to someone with a problem. As others have said if it isn't broke don't fix it. Keep your vision Rob it is spot on for this forum.

roxeye1

Rob, I've owned my 2k vert for 4 years now and have had multiple, annoying problems with it. I've often thought about selling the vehicle and removing the stressors from my life. But I LOVE the car - even as-is. I'm not in a possition to take my car into the dealer and pay whatever the cost for every little nuisance that occurs. I would not only rather LEARN more about my car, but also to be able to pass on that knowledge to those who need it. About a month ago I became a CAC member and I wish I would have been aware of this site the day I bought my car. I've found answers to my questions and threads that have made it FUN to own my car again! I don't know anything about these other sites you've mentioned, but as of now I can only thank you and all the contributing members for a job WELL done! Selling-out could prove to be a detriment to the quality of info offered here. Please don't ever jeopardize that! THANKS!

Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
    Corvette(s)
    71 04 12 19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Rob---I've supported you almost from Day One and, after reading your post--sort of a cross between a mission statement and an editorial---I know why I'll continue to make the CAC my Corvette Internet home.

Yeah, I have a very limted presence occassionally on the CF but it's not that important to me.

Digital Corvettes?
    Not even.
    Anyone with crediblity and some character will not endorse that forum.

Keep up the good work, boss.
    Hib Halverson

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I belong to several forums too, and they all have their own personalities that attract a certain kind of member. CAC is the one for "normal" people. The others - maybe not so much. Warning! I use the ME model for normal, so make your own conclusions.

robert64

Thank you for the insight and info. What an eyeopener for me. I joined one other forum and actually was quite shocked by some of the verbal exchanges going on. I will become a supporting member today. Keep up the tremendous job that you are doing. Regards, Bob

Corvette(s)
    1959 1968 427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Well said. Thanks for all your hard work with this site. It is SIMPLY THE BEST.

September 2007:  The Ever-Changing World of Internet Business and Car Forums 6 Shooter's Avatar
    Corvette(s)
    Carbon Flash CE 4LT GS Roadster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

YEP - The only thing constant is change...

L8TR - D

dennym

Default Thanks ...

To say I don't post much would be an understatement ... but since I found CAC some time ago, I regularly check the techcenter, model center, and knowledgebase when I want specific information, and I am forever referring folks from "other Corvette forums" to CAC for information ...
    Thanks for what you do ... I'll check out the supporting membership link and see if I can pony up a bit for you to continue ... mebbe if enough do you can quit your day job!
    DennyM (same on Z06 Forum)
    MungoZ06 on CF

JoeyNigs

Default Fantastic Site

Fantastic site with great people...One of the best !

Corvette(s)
    2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Rob. I think you are doing a good job with the cac. yes i visit the orther sites but the cac is the only one i support, thanksBilly

Jimbad

Default Director's message

Well-spoken. Keep doing the CAC your way.
    Regards,
    Jim

September 2007:  The Ever-Changing World of Internet Business and Car Forums darkstar's Avatar
    Corvette(s)
    08 Atomic orange, Z-51, 6 speed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

rob as a new member I have never seen such commitent to a forum as you seem to put in this fine one as it is. I commend you for a job well done and hope you keep up the good stuff. Godspeed my friend

jmckeer82

Default cac

As always move forward, I find CAC the best place to use/ find info needed! Regards j Mckee, 81 and 99

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast