Wasn't sure where on the forum is the appropriate place to post this, so I'll start here...

I'm exploring the possibility of tracking down other owners of the 15 Aztec Gold C5's and doing a reunion of sorts. As this is in the "feasibility study" stage I couldn't speculate where or when such a reunion might happen -- or even if. But if anyone out there knows where some of these vehicles are and can put the owners in touch with me, I'd appreciate it. If this idea gets any traction I'll update this thread as required.

Here's what I think I know about the original fifteen cars built for the 1998 model year, in sequence order:

1. Last known to be owned by father/son collectors in Illinois. The car had been advertised for sale, so I'm not sure about it's current ownership status.
  2. Current whereabouts unknown, but the car was ostensibly offered for sale during 2014 in Texas.
  3. Current whereabouts unknown.
  4. Current whereabouts unknown.
  5. Last known to be owned by father/son collectors in Illinois. The car had been advertised for sale, so I'm not sure about it's current ownership status.
  6. Previously known to be owned by father/son collectors in Illinois. The car had been advertised for sale, and I believe it had been consigned to Corvette Mike Midwest and recently sold.
  7. Currently part of the Kerbeck Collection.
  8. Current whereabouts unknown.
  9. Current whereabouts unknown.
  10. Last known to be owned by father/son collectors in Illinois. The car had been advertised for sale, so I'm not sure about it's current ownership status.
  11. Current whereabouts unknown.
  12. In contact with current owner.
  13. Last known to be owned by a gentleman in Iowa; that information was current in 2009, however.
  14. Formerly part of the McDorman Collection, sold at auction in 2010. Current whereabouts unknown.
  15. Owned by yours truly.

Thanks!