Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

congrads on your first vette, you got the best color, and welcome to the group..................................Billyl

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Doesn't the feeling of your first Vette just feel great. Congrats on the new car and welcome.
    It's all right to be crazy, just don't let it drive you nuts. Jimmy Buffett

GOT MY FIRST CORVETTE hoosierdaddy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome Joe and congratulations on your first Vette You do know you will never be the same again don't you? Also the smile will be something you'll always have when you drive a Corvette. Pretty nice Vette for a first one; enjoy it everyday.

By the way "Black Is Beautiful" when it's clean there is no match

Bill
    President Abraham Lincoln as stated in the Gettysburg Address
    "From these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain."
    "Defend Those That Defended Us"

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

YOUR RIGHT EVERYTHING I OWN IS BLACK EXCEPT MY WIFE I HAVE A BLACK 2500HD TRUCK AND A BLACK 2007 SUZUKI C90T AND THE MAIN ONE A GREAT BLACK 2008 CORVETTE, THANKS
    JOE

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

YOUR RIGHT EVERYTHING I OWN IS BLACK EXCEPT MY WIFE I HAVE A BLACK 2500HD TRUCK AND A BLACK 2007 SUZUKI C90T AND THE MAIN ONE A GREAT BLACK 2008 CORVETTE, THANKS
    JOE
    Maybe she is due for a paint job Not sure you can or should consider that an owership anyway.

Don't you even tell her I said that but "Black Is Beautiful" anyway

Bill
    "From these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain."

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
    Maybe she is due for a paint job Not sure you can or should consider that an owership anyway.

Don't you even tell her I said that but "Black Is Beautiful" anyway

Bill
    YOUR RIGHT AGAIN, HAVE A GREAT DAY, GOING TO TAKE MY VETTE OUT FOR A RIDE TO SEE THE KNEW CAMAROS TO SEE IF I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE TO THE CORVETTE.
    JOE

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by cronsep0127 View Post
    YOUR RIGHT AGAIN, HAVE A GREAT DAY, GOING TO TAKE MY VETTE OUT FOR A RIDE TO SEE THE KNEW CAMAROS TO SEE IF I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE TO THE CORVETTE.
    JOE
    The new Camaros look nice for sure but there is nothing else on the planet like a Corvette You made the right choice in my opinion.

Take care and drive it like you stole it; going to take mine out here in a little bit after I get the grass mowed

Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

ok thanks, have a great ride, i went and and looked at the knew camaro and sat in it look nice but my corvette looks better feels better and is better the chevy dealers are adding a exrta charge of about $4000 t0 $ 10000 more over the msr price if you can't wait on one that you order in texas, they are nuts i"m glad i didn't wait to get one like i was going to.
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I figured even with the economy the way it is GM dealers would get greedy and try to rape the public. With the way their business is doing you would think they would be a little more user friendly wouldn't ya They might be keeping them too, but like other things being they are hard to get they think they can reap the BIG bucks while they can; suits me I am not going to buy one anyway. I think they are sharp but I have no desire to own one either

Take care,
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Welcome to the CAC Joe.

Hecox
    Hecox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12