$projecthp
  • New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    Corvette(s)
    2000 Black Coupe; W/6-Speed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Welcome and Congratulations

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and the world of Corvettes Enjoy the ride and I know you will love it here, the members are the best, the staff is second to none

-Bill
    President Abraham Lincoln as stated in the Gettysburg Address
    "From these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain."
    "Defend Those That Defended Us"
    Thanks Harlow248 thanked for this post
    Likes Harlow248 liked this post

Corvette(s)
    1993 Black Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default New member, living the California dream...

I'm new to all this, but already it looks like a great place to be. I'm a newbie to the Corvette world (3 months ago), and I think I have successfully averted my mid-life crisis with my recent purchase of a 1993 Black Stingray Coupe. So many cool places to cruise to from my launching pad in the South Bay in San Jose, CA. Thanks for having a site like this, so full of knowledge and guidance, and everyone is so friendly and helpful...peace!!
    Last edited by Harlow248; 08-25-16 at 12:44 AM.

Corvette(s)
    1990 ZR-1 - Bright Red / Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow248 View Post
    I'm new to all this, but already it looks like a great place to be. I'm a newbie to the Corvette world (3 months ago), and I think I have successfully averted my mid-life crisis with my recent purchase of a 1993 Black Stingray Coupe. So many cool places to cruise to from my launching pad in the South Bay in San Jose, CA. Thanks for having a site like this, so full of knowledge and guidance, and everyone is so friendly and helpful...peace!!
    Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu
    1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 , 350 Stock ZF 6-speed. Stock Bright Red

Corvette(s)
    2000 Black Coupe; W/6-Speed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard we are glad you've joined us You will love it here, the members are first class and the staff is second to none!

-Bill
    President Abraham Lincoln as stated in the Gettysburg Address
    "From these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain."
    "Defend Those That Defended Us"

Corvette(s)
    10 Grand Sport Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Welcome to the CAC!

Corvette(s)
    1984 Pearl White Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Good Day Fellow Vette Owners!

aug-2011-165-jpgdscf1719-jpgaug-2011-166-jpg

Here is my baby, a partially restored 1984 Coupe. Working on the interior now, dash and console done but still needs new seats. The old leather is pretty cracked. Always a headturner and a blast to drive Looks to be many interesting articles and threads in here and I will be posting a few questions shortly.

Cheers all!
    Al
    Likes Otter, 6 Shooter liked this post

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Congrats and welcome aboard!!

Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Corvette(s)
    1995 lt1 hatchback manuel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Glad to be a board

Hello Everyone
    I am pleased to be part of a extensive site.
    I am new to the site and I am a new corvette owner about 7 months.
    I have a 1995 lt1 hatchback( Manuel)
    It is no longer stock .I am trying to keep down the modifications I do fully knowing the value of the car is in the stock condition.
    I have to date added a borla touring exhaust system with stainless steel long tube headers a stage 2 chip module and cold air intake.
    I have'nt had it dyno..ed but my gut tells me 400hp. Could get crazy with cam and supercharger but my fear is the car is not built for it would have to change alot of things to make it work..costly!
    That said I think a better way to go is to lighten the car lighter rims , suspension durable shocks, aluminium
    3 fan radiator ect.
    Just dont know where to start and what types of lighter weight suspension , rims ect I need and what brand name.
    All this said could anyone enlighten me?
    Yours Truly
    cantataman
    Likes GRANDSPORT liked this post

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Be sure to post your questions in the C4 Tech forum.

Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792

Corvette(s)
    10 Grand Sport Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by cantataman View Post
    Hello Everyone
    I am pleased to be part of a extensive site.
    I am new to the site and I am a new corvette owner about 7 months.
    I have a 1995 lt1 hatchback( Manuel)
    It is no longer stock .I am trying to keep down the modifications I do fully knowing the value of the car is in the stock condition.
    I have to date added a borla touring exhaust system with stainless steel long tube headers a stage 2 chip module and cold air intake.
    I have'nt had it dyno..ed but my gut tells me 400hp. Could get crazy with cam and supercharger but my fear is the car is not built for it would have to change alot of things to make it work..costly!
    That said I think a better way to go is to lighten the car lighter rims , suspension durable shocks, aluminium
    3 fan radiator ect.
    Just dont know where to start and what types of lighter weight suspension , rims ect I need and what brand name.
    All this said could anyone enlighten me?
    Yours Truly
    cantataman
    Welcome to the CAC!
    Likes GRANDSPORT liked this post

Corvette(s)
    C5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default New Corvette owner

Hello All, I am a new Corvette owner. Waited 60 years for this moment. I purchased a C5 2004 and I love it. One thing, does anyone know of a retro fit for a navigation/audio system?

Thanks
    CPO Rob

For more information and a brief description of the CAC, read our About Us page. On the bottom of every page, you'll find a link to the Terms of Service for using the CAC. Within the Terms of Service, there are Rules of Conduct which are designed to ensure a friendly atmosphere in which all members are treated in a considerate and respectful manner. Toward that end, we have several volunteer Moderators and Administrators who are tasked with keeping the CAC running smoothly. Check out The CAC Team to see a brief description of the duties assigned to the Staff.

Another area of great significance here at the CAC is our Tech Center. It serves as a portal to a collection of Corvette related news and information not found anywhere else on the web. From the printable checklist on the Buying A Corvette page, to the Corvette Care, How-To, Owner Research, and Corvette Storage sections, enthusiasts can learn a great deal about America's Sportscar!

From the Tech Center, you can also navigate to the Model Center which contains production numbers, specs and performance figures for every Corvette model year since 1953. Want to see photos of your favorite model year? Check out the CAC Gallery.

If you're having difficulties with the site, check out the thread titles in the CAC Site Help and Feedback forum for an answer to your question, or post your question in a new thread in that forum. If you want to test an avatar, signature or photo post, start a new thread in the Site Proving Grounds forum.

Hopefully, this will serve as an introduction to the Corvette Action Center and a guideline for making the most of your membership here. Just remember, the CAC is like life, you get out of it what you put into it.

If you haven't posted an introduction thread in our New Member Introductions forum, do it now and give your fellow Corvette enthusiasts a chance to stop by and say hello!

Save the Wave!
    Jane Ann[/QUOTE]

Corvette(s)
    2000 convertible bowling green metallic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default My second Corvette

I owned a 94 C4 for three years and really enjoyed it. Then I saw what I thought was a deal on a 2004 Mercedes Benz SL500. After wrenching on it for two winters and spending $3500.00 to fix it up, I gave up and unloaded the money pit. When it worked as designed it was an amazing car! When it didn't it was a headache. Now our summer car is a 2000 Corvette convertible in Bowling Green metallic I found with only 28k.
    Dangerous Dan

Corvette(s)
    10 Grand Sport Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Dan View Post
    I owned a 94 C4 for three years and really enjoyed it. Then I saw what I thought was a deal on a 2004 Mercedes Benz SL500. After wrenching on it for two winters and spending $3500.00 to fix it up, I gave up and unloaded the money pit. When it worked as designed it was an amazing car! When it didn't it was a headache. Now our summer car is a 2000 Corvette convertible in Bowling Green metallic I found with only 28k.
    Dangerous Dan
    Welcome to the CAC!

Corvette(s)
    2009 Corvette Base Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Newbie Here and to the Corvette Family

Looking Forward to many years here and with my vette 🏁

Corvette(s)
    2009 Corvette Base Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Swapped out the 09 for and 18

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybones View Post
    Looking Forward to many years here and with my vette New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bobbybones; 07-02-18 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Different Car

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast