$projecthp

1998 Aztec Gold Metallic Coupe

This is Sequence #15, formerly known as the "McDorman Coupe" -- the final '98 Aztec Gold C5 produced.
  1. Kindred spirits:  A 1998 Corvette C5 and a 2008 Taylor T5 -- both finished in Aztec Gold.
  2. Rockin' and rollin'!  Aztec Gold C5 & T5!
  3. Side profile shot on a sunny, autumn day in Pittsburgh.  The color really 'pops' in the sunlight!
  4. Front quarter profile shot on a sunny, autumn day in Pittsburgh.  The color really 'pops' in the sunlight!
  5. Perspective shot on a sunny, autumn day in Pittsburgh.  The color really 'pops' in the sunlight!
  6. Familiy reunion:  Aztec Gold sisters -- #15 (l) and #12 (r) -- meet for the first time since 1998 at Corvettes at Carlisle 2012.
  7. Aztec Gold sisters -- #15 (l) and #12 (r) -- reunited at Corvettes at Carlisle 2012 after 14-years apart.
  8. Arrival at Corvettes at Carlisle (2012)
  9. Front perspective shot shortly after my father brought the vehicle to Pittsburgh.
  10. Side shot (more-or-less) shortly after my father brought the vehicle to Pittsburgh.
  11. Rear perspective shot shortly after my father brought the vehicle to Pittsburgh.
Showing photos 1 to 11 of 11