$projecthp

Thread: SFAllison

Corvette(s)
    1975 Yellow T-Top
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default SFAllison

Today, I got an email from this site wishing my husband a happy birthday. And that's when it hit me that this was another place he would visit and I didn't know about it. Scott passed away October 26, 2015. He had a pulmonary embolism which shocked us all. His 75 yellow T-Top now belongs to our oldest daughter. I'll currently keep his account on file until I know that our daughter has set up an account here, so she can get help as needed with maintaining his Vette. I don't know if anyone knew Scott well here, but thought I would mention it. Thank you. Terry

Corvette(s)
    1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

We are very sorry to hear of Scott's passing. So often when a member stops posting we never know why. Maybe they get too busy with other things or their interests have changed but we never want it to be because that member isn't with us any more. I know that everyone here would be more than willing to help your daughter with any Corvette questions she may have.

Tom
    NCRS 1360.............SACC 2082.............C1 Registry..............L81 Registry
    Thanks navy2kcoupe, Toms007 thanked for this post
    Likes navy2kcoupe, Toms007 liked this post
    1959 Chevrolet Corvette 1981 Chevrolet Corvette , 350 L81 automatic Frost Beige