Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Corvette(s)
    1990 ZR-1 - Bright Red / Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Exterior Design Elements?

Some folks like hood louvers such as those found on the C6-R race car, and others don't.

Some folks like the buttress look as seen on the sides of the rear hatch window on the Callaway C16, and others don't.

What exterior design elements would you like to see on the C7 that haven't really been seen on past Corvette generations?

Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque About It
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu
    1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 , 350 Stock ZF 6-speed. Stock Bright Red

Corvette(s)
    2005 Mag Red vert./1996 CE Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

At least 2 hood options with raised center and/or vents being part of the option package.
    Possibly a bit more aggresive body, i.e. the Z06 body as being the standard body style and the Z06 getting an even more "aggresive" body style to stand out with.
    Just my .02 cents.
    Also a 427 option in a convertible for us vert owners-GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE TOO without us having to give up our "open air" cars!
    And, last by not least, a 427 WITH AN AUTOMATIC! Not everybody wants or lives and breaths and dies by a 6 speed, for crying out loud! I got my knee injured in Iraq so badly and almost lost my left leg, I can't shift fast so I have to buy an automatic-God, I would love to have my 427 again-had one back in the 60's in a vert. C'mon, guys, you did it then, Viper and other guys are doing it now, YOU can do it now too. I'd gladly give up some top end speed (keep me limited to 187) for the 427 HP and Torque up to 187. I don't need to break the sound barrier-haha.
    Please?

Superbock

They should try to get rid of the orange peel in the paint. it really detracts. Or at least give it some more clear coat so it can be sanded after sale without taking away from its protective qualities.