$projecthp
  • C7 Order Numbers and Status Updates
  • C7 Order Numbers and Status Updates
  • C7 Order Numbers and Status Updates
  • C7 Order Numbers and Status Updates

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 744
  1. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    OK great ... thank you, Kelly!!!

  2. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Customer Service View Post
    Thanks Marissa for posting about my family and our Corvettes! We love them all and the '93 is my baby. The 2000 is a lot of fun to drive, my dad and I share that one depending on the event we go to. The '69 is a beast and sounds like one too. I get to drive it only when supervised, I am sure he thinks I am going to roast the tires or do something else equally as fun! I love these cars and respect what is under the hood. I helped my dad with the restoration of the '69 when I was younger, it was a great time.

    I cannot wait to get behind the wheel of the C7's. Keep checking back with Marissa and I for your order status. We enjoy checking for y'all.

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    Thanks so much for all your help guys I will check in later this wee for a status.

  3. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Kelly .... PM sent ...

  4. #79
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default TPW and VIN

    Hi Kelly, is it possible there may be a vin number and tpw for my order RDVDB7? Thanks, Ed Dunn

  5. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Minden, LA
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Hey Kelly, just wanted to check my order again and see if their has been any change. My order # is RDVH49. Thanks

  6. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Hi ... is Kelly working today (wednesday)?

    Several PM's sent yesterday. Thank you.

  7. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Lightbulb PM's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TVVoice View Post
    Hi ... is Kelly working today (wednesday)?

    Several PM's sent yesterday. Thank you.
    I know this is a dumb question but what does PM stand for? Posted message? I am new so please excuse my ignorance

  8. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    I know this is a dumb question but what does PM stand for? Posted message? I am new so please excuse my ignorance
    hey Roadrunner ... that's not a dumb question! PM means "Private Message" ... you can send Kelly a PM (rather than posting on the forum, if you prefer) by clicking on "Chevy Customer Service" (to the left) and opting in the menu for "private message."

  9. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVVoice View Post
    hey Roadrunner ... that's not a dumb question! PM means "Private Message" ... you can send Kelly a PM (rather than posting on the forum, if you prefer) by clicking on "Chevy Customer Service" (to the left) and opting in the menu for "private message."
    Thanks a bunch TVVoice..... I appreciate the help. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything....

  10. #85
    Automotive Industry Specialist
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrabber View Post
    Hi Kelly, is it possible there may be a vin number and tpw for my order RDVDB7? Thanks, Ed Dunn
    Hey Crazy,

    You are at 3400- Broadcast!

    You're almost there!

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    The new Owner's Center is here, visit my.chevrolet.com!

    For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

  11. #86
    Automotive Industry Specialist
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lipin5 View Post
    Hey Kelly, just wanted to check my order again and see if their has been any change. My order # is RDVH49. Thanks
    Hey Lip,

    You are sitting at 3300- Scheduled for Production

    That is as of yesterday 9/10/13

    Looks like everyone is moving along!

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    The new Owner's Center is here, visit my.chevrolet.com!

    For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

  12. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Customer Service View Post
    Hey Lip,

    You are sitting at 3300- Scheduled for Production

    That is as of yesterday 9/10/13

    Looks like everyone is moving along!

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    Good morning Kelly..... Anything new for my order RFMK95? I hope I am moving along and not still stuck in the mud!!! Thanks......

  13. #88
    Automotive Industry Specialist
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Good morning Kelly..... Anything new for my order RFMK95? I hope I am moving along and not still stuck in the mud!!! Thanks......
    Hi Roadrunner,

    I still have you at 1100

    This has been since 8/5/13

    When did you place your order?

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    The new Owner's Center is here, visit my.chevrolet.com!

    For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

  14. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Customer Service View Post
    Hi Roadrunner,

    I still have you at 1100

    This has been since 8/5/13

    When did you place your order?

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    Hi Kelly,

    My dealer placed the order on that date (8/5). I suppose something could be wrong? I am not sure what specific questions to ask them do you have any ideas? Thanks again for all your help......

  15. #90
    Automotive Industry Specialist
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Hi Kelly,

    My dealer placed the order on that date (8/5). I suppose something could be wrong? I am not sure what specific questions to ask them do you have any ideas? Thanks again for all your help......
    First I just wanted to make sure that you put your order in that day and the dates were matching up. Does your dealer have an allocation for your Corvette? Do they have a list of who purchased from them and you are number 4 out of 11 allocations available?

    I would start with those questions. You can call and speak to your sales person or if you do not want to do it, I can do it for you. Please let me know,

    Kelly J.
    Chevrolet Customer Care
    The new Owner's Center is here, visit my.chevrolet.com!

    For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need info on Pre-purchanse order Did you buy your 1984 NEW or Pre-order it?
    By VIN_#_00521__Z-51_C4 in forum C4 General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-10, 07:40 AM
  2. New C6 order numbers--HELP, please!!
    By Gersh in forum C6 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-05, 09:49 AM
  3. Order status
    By check6 in forum C6 General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-04, 08:41 AM
  4. Event Code Status for your 03 order.
    By Rick Daniel in forum C5 Technical and Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-02, 09:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •