Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Corvette(s)
    1990 ZR-1 - Bright Red / Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Order Status Codes

Below is a listing of Status Codes associated with the various stages of Corvette production from ordering to delivery:

1100 – Preliminary Order: As soon as your order is placed with GM, the status code is automatically set to this number.

2000 – Accepted by GM: At this status, GM has accepted your order.

3000 – Accepted by Production Control: Your Corvette order has now been accepted for production. A TPW (target production week) date may or may not be scheduled at this time.

3300 – Scheduled for Production: Your Corvette order has now been scheduled for production. A TPW date should now be available. Check order tracking for your TPW.

3400 – Broadcast: At this point, parts are being pulled for your car prior to the start of production.

3800 – PRODUCED: Your Corvette has finally been built! At this point, you should receive an email from MacMulkin Chevrolet announcing the birth of your Corvette!

4B00 – Bayed: At this status, your Corvette has been parked in the back storage lot of the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant and is waiting to be loaded on to a carrier. It’s important to note that your order status may change several times between this status and the 4000 status below depending on how it’s being shipped (direct via car hauler or rail car from Toledo, Ohio).

4200 – Shipped: Your Corvette has been shipped! At this point, preparation for financing can begin.

4200RY – Shipped: Your Corvette has begun the second leg of it’s trip and is being shipped to the Rail Yard in your Delivery state.

4200BGT – Shipped: Your Corvette has begun the first leg of its trip and is being shipped from the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant to Toledo, Ohio.

4300 – Intermediate Delivery by truck.

4800 – In-Transit: Your Corvette is currently being unloaded at the Rail Yard and will begin transit to its final destination.

5000 – Delivered to Dealer: Your Corvette has been delivered to your dealer and is awaiting your arrival!

Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque About It
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu
    1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 , 350 Stock ZF 6-speed. Stock Bright Red

Corvette(s)
    2006 C6 Z06 Machine Silver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default ZR1 Production

Now I'm even more frustrated. Dealer just sent me a note saying General Sales manager received an email stating that projected build dates for this dealership should be coming before too much longer.

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Well, after 14 months of waiting, my ZR1 order is finally moving forward. Status 3000 as of today, 1/30/2019. Now I'm excited. I have a special Texas plate waiting: C7 ZR1.

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by GA.Shadowland View Post
    Well, after 14 months of waiting, my ZR1 order is finally moving forward. Status 3000 as of today, 1/30/2019. Now I'm excited. I have a special Texas plate waiting: C7 ZR1.
    Awesome!

Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque About It
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Hey Rob: Things are moving quickly now. Code 3400 yesterday. Production week March 11th. How long before delivery to dealer do you think?

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by GA.Shadowland View Post
    Hey Rob: Things are moving quickly now. Code 3400 yesterday. Production week March 11th. How long before delivery to dealer do you think?
    It's hard to say because I'm not sure if San Antonio falls under the area where it's a direct ship via truck from the factory, or if it's by rail. If it's by rail it can take up to 1+ months from the date of build/invoice. If it's by truck - usually 1-2 weeks.

Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque About It
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Hi Rob: My dealer receives truck deliveries on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They say if the ZR1 is produced early in the week of March 11th, we should see the finished product the next week. Works for me.