Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Right Turn Signal

Started having this issue today on my 2005 C6. My right turn signal and side maker light on when the car is running, but do not flash when signaling for a right turn as well as when the hazard switch is on.
    When the car is off both the right turn signal and marker do not flash when the hazard switch is on.

I checked the bulbs and all seem to be fine that is they are not blown. Does this mean it is a fuse or some other wiring issue?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Does the rear flash when activated?

Also: there was a "melting" of the amber light housings on the early Corvettes. You might want to check this out. (I think there was a TSB on it but not sure.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Yes, the rear lights do flash. It is a cheap try, but I will replace the front bulb with a new one and see if that does it.

yardsaledave

I have the same issue with my 05. My left front turn signal/DRL doesn't work when it gets below a certain temp. Oddly enough, if I change the light switch from auto to manual running lights or headlights, everything works just fine.

Hopefully, yours is just a bulb but mine worked for a little bit after replacing the bulb and then started acting up again a few days later. I can't find the forum or thread that discussed this but the factory tech note says to replace the headlight harnesses. I bought a set ($150) but I haven't installed them yet. I don't know if you've replaced a front turn signal bulb yet but I have to jack up the front corner of the car to get my hand in there. Replacing the whole harness appears to require removing the fender. Given the amount of leisure time I have these days, it might be another couple of years before I get to it.