$projecthp
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Auriga

Default I want Spiral Gray for the C6

If the RPO list is not finalized, I hope GM allows Spiral Gray to be a colour for the 2005 C6. I think the Spiral Gray with steel gray interior would be sharp. GM, if you are listening...please !

Corvette(s)
    96 CE 00 FRC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I second that. I recently toured the assembly plant at Bowling Green and had the opportunity to see all of the colors together. At first the bright colors caught my attention, but by the time I finished the tour I had settled on Spiral Gray as my favorite Corvette color.

Lew

Buster1

Spiral gray is great, but my fav was the Pewter...guess cause that was the color of mine. GM, more metallic colors!!!!! Please!!!

bkuper

Default Re: I want Spiral Gray for the C6

Originally posted by Auriga
    If the RPO list is not finalized, I hope GM allows Spiral Gray to be a colour for the 2005 C6. I think the Spiral Gray with steel gray interior would be sharp. GM, if you are listening...please !
    me too. too bad it's apparently not on the list.

LongTimer

Can't recall the source, but I read that in the US in 2002, shades of Silvers and grays are selling second only to white. This would include Peuter. The source attributed the association of the silvers with high tech. Do it is likely that the C6 will offer two shades of a silvery / grayish color.

DigitalCorvettes.com

Spiral Gray is a great looking color. One of my favorites on the C5.