• Corvette Quarterly Magazine Suspends Printing, Cancels 2 Issues
  • Corvette Quarterly Magazine Suspends Printing, Cancels 2 Issues

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Corvette Quarterly Magazine Suspends Printing, Cancels 2 Issues

Corvette Quarterly magazine is suspending printing and cancelled the Spring and Summer 2009 issues. They have put the following on their site:
    Because we value the readers of Corvette Quarterly, we are taking some time to make Corvette Quarterly the best source of Corvette news available. As part of this process, we will not publish our spring and summer issues for 2009.
    But please check the website often to find the latest news on Corvette and information on the magazine.
    Thank you! Your Corvette Quarterly Team
    We've heard they are sending refunds to subscribers along with a questionnaire asking if a digital-only version would be acceptable.

The magazine has a subscriber base of 250K and mails out 1 million copies yearly.

Corvette: Sales, News & Lifestyle: Corvette Quarterly Magazine Suspends Printing

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I got the letter this past Saturday. It didn't mention any refund, just sending out questionnaires about understanding reader likes and dislikes.

For a quarterly magazine missing two issues, I suspect more is going on then led to believe.

Anyway, going digital may be the responsible "green way" - but it's difficult and annoying trying to read a full publication on line.

Wasn't this tried once before with another Vette publication...and failed?

Corvette Quarterly Magazine Suspends Printing, Cancels 2 Issues twiget's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I think the refund only applies to those who actually paid for their subscription. I doubt it applies to those of us who received a complementary subscription when we bought our Corvette.

Winding Road is an online car mag. I used to read it, but they lost all credibility when they published their fake ZR1 photos.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by twiget View Post
    I think the refund only applies to those who actually paid for their subscription. I doubt it applies to those of us who received a complementary subscription when we bought our Corvette.

Winding Road is an online car mag. I used to read it, but they lost all credibility when they published their fake ZR1 photos.

Jason
    Jason,

You're correct. My 08' came with a 3 year complementary subscription.
    chris