Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Corvette(s)
    1990 ZR-1 - Bright Red / Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default C6 ZR1 Registry Updated

We're pleased to announce the release of a major update to the Corvette Action Center's 2009 - 2013 Corvette ZR1 Registry which includes the following:

• Revised statistics including 2011 production numbers and 2012 registry statistics
    • Better statistics layout for easier viewing
    • Fixed Registry Search bugs and added more search options
    • Vehicle Identification Numbers are now hidden to satisfy security concerns
    • Revamped the registration process making it easier for owners of earlier ZR1 model years to register their cars without wading through a bunch of options that were not applicable to their car.

We'll be adding 2013 ZR1 information as it becomes available to us.

Stop by and check it out! Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C6 | 2009 - 2013 Corvette ZR1 Registry

Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Corvette Action Center

Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque About It
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 , 350 Stock ZF 6-speed. Stock Bright Red

Corvette(s)
    2013 ZR1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I bought a 2013 ZR1. It's #158 in the Registry and is a 3ZR, with ZR1 High Performance Package. When I bought the car, didn't know much about ZR1 except it was fast. I did not really know anything about Performance Traction Management or Competitive Driving Mode. Last fall, when I parked the car for the winter, I could toggle the traction control switch and there were three (3) different settings with just the traction control switch: Traction System and Active Handling ON, Traction System OFF, and Perf Trac 1 - Wet Active Handling ON. I never investigated the Selective Ride/Perf Traction knob other than to go from Tour to Sport on the ride control because I didn't know anything about PTM, Competitive Driving or Launch Control. When I recently took the car out, I now only have Traction System ON and Traction System OFF when I toggle the traction control switch. Took it to the dealer and was told- everything is working. No codes, warning lights, etc. Before taking it in to the dealer, I researched online and found information on the Performance Traction Management, Launch Control and Competitive Driving Mode. Dealer says that I do not have Performance Traction Management or anything but traction control and active handling, per RPO codes on build sheet and Chevy Tech people. I looked at a list of all RPO codes for 2013 and can find nothing detailing where PTM would be. Online, I can find nothing on what the 2013 ZR1 has as standard equipment with regards to Performance Traction Management , Launch Control and/or Competitive Driving Mode. Can someone explain what the ZR1 comes with as standard, and what's optional.

Corvette(s)
    2013 ZR1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I just answered my own question: https://www.gmcertified.com/PDFs/Mod...t-Corvette.pdf

PTM is Standard Equipment on every 2013 ZR1. It is part of the 1ZR or 3ZR Equipment Packages. It's kind of disappointing that neither the Chevrolet dealer nor the Chevrolet Tech Team knew that.