Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Its gotta go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Its gotta go.

Well it come to the time were im going to have to part with the very reason im part of this forum. I am going to sell my 02 Z06. It has 10,000 miles on it and has a unique color combo of the electron blue with the mod red interior. my question to you all is the price, what should i ask on it? overall condition is excellent, any help is appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

You can go online and check Kelley Blue Book for the value of your Z06 and you can also go online, eBay, and see what people are asking for their '02 Z06 in similar condition. Good luck.

BLUBYU

Quote Originally Posted by drunksalt1 View Post
    Well it come to the time were im going to have to part with the very reason im part of this forum. I am going to sell my 02 Z06. It has 10,000 miles on it and has a unique color combo of the electron blue with the mod red interior. my question to you all is the price, what should i ask on it? overall condition is excellent, any help is appreciated.
    I think somewhere in the low 30's is acceptable provided you have everything .... both remotes, owners manual, flat repair kit, ect.

Honestly, I think the mod red interior on an electron blue might make it a hard sell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

The mileage is REALLY low - that will help. Try KBB.COM, and use their average retail as a starting point. Price is midway between dealer and private seller figures, and see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I've been looking at the C5 Z's and C6's a lot lately.

If you're trying to sell in the $30's, it will probably sit for a while. When you get into the $30's, you're talking C6 territory there.

I would check KBB, NADA as well as Edmunds. The variation on them is quite a bit, IMO.

But you can always ask high, you'll get offers and decide which is acceptable.

It seems like there are a lot of sellers out there right now and it's a buyers market. I'm kind of waiting for the Grand Sports to get out some more to see what that does to the value of the discontinued Z51 package for the C6's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    If you're trying to sell in the $30's, it will probably sit for a while. When you get into the $30's, you're talking C6 territory there.
    I agree. In this economy, maybe upper twenties.