Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Corvette(s)
    2008 Black/Red/Black Convertible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default 50th pics taken at the Birhtday Bash

Thought you might want to see some of the pics I took at the Birthday Bash.Birthday Bash pics.

Corvette(s)
    1990 ZR-1 - Bright Red / Black
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu
    1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 , 350 Stock ZF 6-speed. Stock Bright Red

kmac

thanks for the pics!!
    just curious...On the pic named 'other side' or side2.jpg, there is a black convertible behind the 50th that I wish I could see closer.
    Do you happen to have any pictures of that car that you didn't upload to your site?

89conv-vette

Default 50th Anniv Corvette

Hey, tell me the 50th anniv Corvette pics is a joke, right? GM is going to reveal the "real" anniv edition to commerate the white exterior, red interior 1953 after this "joke" has had its good laugh, right? If not, I will continue to drive my Porsche Carrera, which I purchased with my GM retirement money. What a joke, but I am not laughing!

Corvette(s)
    2008 C6 Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Thanks for the pictures.

Corvette(s)
    None
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Yes , Junkie , thanks . We appriciate your efforts . Can't say the same for GM's efforts on the 50th Edition .

Colorado

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Ala75Vette

Thanks for the pics! Seems there's a lot of strong opinions on what "should" be done for the 50th anniv. vette. I personally think your pics, assuming they're truly representative, represent a sharp looking addition to the Corvette legacy.... I'm a C3 guy, so I would have preferred a few more "curves," and from a more historical perspective, perhaps an anniversary edition white/red car would be appropriate, BUT -- and I really do mean this with all due respect -- I'll take a Vette over a Porche any day !!!!!

LouBelleraVideo

Default 50th Anniversary Corvette

I say that they should have made the car Nassau Blue with a white interior and white stering wheel ala the 35th Anniversary edition if they really wanted a sharp 50th, or at the very least should have made it a Polo White with a Red interior like the original 53! The way it looks now is sooooooooooo drab. Reminds me of the 40th.

Black Ice

YUCK!!! what were they thinking. That Shale leather looks awful, they should have let Cadillac keep it.

ZiroCool

Personally I think white leather looks cheap..like those cars of the old days...can we say cheap

LouBelleraVideo

I had white and black Conolly hides on my 57 Cadillac Convertible when I restored it and the white leather on my former 88 35th Anniversary Corvette looked terrific as it has on other color combos using white leather in a limited production on the C4.Anyone who thinks white leather looks cheap must be wearing cheap glasses.