$projecthp
  • Looking for a Prime 2004 Millennium Yellow with Torch Red interior Convertible
  • Looking for a Prime 2004 Millennium Yellow with Torch Red interior Convertible

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Looking for a Prime 2004 Millennium Yellow with Torch Red interior Convertible

I am trying to find a SUPER NICE COMPLETELY STOCK 2004 Corvette convertible, Millennium Yellow with Torch Red Leather interior. Car must be an Automatic with ALL options including the Alloy Wheels. No patchups or worn out cars please. Heads Up, Telescopic wheel, 12 disc changer , memory pkg, adjustable shocks, Dimming mirrors window sticker and all service papers. Somebody must have one to sell ! Black top preferred. Thanks for ANY info or leads on one.Second choice is white or black with the same criteria.
    Barry Norman
    Durham, NC
    919-819-8801
    Last edited by BarryNorman; 07-11-17 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Found a car !

Corvette(s)
    too many
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by BarryNorman View Post
    I am trying to find a SUPER NICE COMPLETELY STOCK 2004 Corvette convertible, Millennium Yellow with Torch Red Leather interior. Car must be an Automatic with ALL options including the Alloy Wheels. No patchups or worn out cars please. Heads Up, Telescopic wheel, 12 disc changer , memory pkg, adjustable shocks, Dimming mirrors window sticker and all service papers. Somebody must have one to sell ! Black top preferred. Thanks for ANY info or leads on one.Second choice is white or black with the same criteria.
    Barry Norman
    Durham, NC
    919-819-8801
    Some years back Kerbeck showed a Yellow w/ Red interior C 4 at Carlisle, I do not remember what year it was.
    I know this doesn't help much, But it might jar someones memory....
    It certainly is a rare bird.

Corvette(s)
    '98 Aztec Gold Coupe; '04 Millennium Yellow 'Vert'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by BarryNorman View Post
    Barry Norman
    Durham, NC
    919-819-8801
    Welcome, Barry!

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but that's going to be an exceedingly difficult combination to find. The Torch Red interior was used in relatively few of the cars produced in 2004: according to the production data, only 483 convertibles -- spanning all exterior colors -- were built with a Torch Red interior. Millennium Yellow C5's were not produced in large numbers either: only about 9% of the convertibles produced that year had that exterior color. So in round numbers, there are only about 40 or so 2004 convertibles out there with this color combination... Probably fewer, given that it was not a 'recommended' color combination and you have a very specific wish list of options... Your odds are probably going to be better finding either an Arctic White/Torch Red or Black/Torch Red convertible with those options.

Good luck, though! If I stumble across one I'll certainly point you toward it!

1998 Aztec Gold #15||| 2004 Millennium Yellow
    Thanks BarryNorman thanked for this post
    Likes kpic liked this post