• Canadian vette-----disabling the auto headlight sensor, 95 vette
  • Canadian vette-----disabling the auto headlight sensor, 95 vette

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    noble_savage

Default Canadian vette-----disabling the auto headlight sensor, 95 vette

Hi,

was wondering if any of you might happen to know how to disable the automatic headlight feature on a Canadian spec, 95 vette. The headlights will automatically flip up in a dark garage, a tunnel, or parking garage. It is slightly irritating, and can live with it if it is not an easy fix. Was just wondering if there is an easy way to disable this feature. I understand from a friend of mine that this is a feature to comply with transport Canada, is this true? Does this happen with American spec cars too?

Thanks for your help,
    keep the shiny side up.
    Brad

Canadian vette-----disabling the auto headlight sensor, 95 vette Vettelt193's Avatar
    Corvette(s)
    none right now :(
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Nope, american cars you just use the switch.... I am guessing you can disconnect the sensor (if you can find it) I don't have any idea where to look though

intruder9

Try the corvette gadget man's website. I don't have it here at work, but he has your solution. And he seems to be a hella'va guy!
    Bought the rear glass spacer (whatever its called!) from him a while back, and am very satisfied!

Tell him "hello" from the CAC Forum!

noble_savage

Default thanks for the lead

I found the gadgetman sight with a basic search...............http://www.corvettegadgetman.com/....................he had the product I was looking for, thank-you for the lead.