• another kill story for you guys....!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Towu4free

Default another kill story for you guys....!

Hey guys ill try to make it short, ,so today i just got back from Nags Head N.C. with my lady,we drove the truck, but i couldnt wait to come home and take the vette for a spin before the beautifal day faded away. so her and I are heading to get some ice cream, and i hear this little noise in my rear and someone is tailing me...so i get over to let him by but he doesnt want to go buy, he wants to race me...i can tell he must be in 2nd gear or something to keep his RPMs way high then......i notice....its a.............KIA!!! hahahahahaha its one of those little half minivan wagon car things...otherwise known as a S***box.anyway, enough making fun of someone else, so he hits it and i gun it and instantly i leave him...we get up to the light and he asks how much Horspower, i told him 300 factory he says "what motor you got in that"i said LT1 he says" trust me man i know my chevys its only about 215hp"...thats when my lady looks at me and laughs herself and says "if he knew so much about chevys then why didnt he know what kinda motor you had? these cars only came with LT1 and LT4 correct?(the non ZR-1).....I love her...lol anyway we get to a light and he wanted me to run him from a dead stop he said hed "spray the s*** out of me" (N2o) i said i dont know... light turns green.....gone! all i can see is the jumping front end of a import car as he struggles to try and catch up....never did...who would of thought? a KIA!!?? lol oh well just thought id share this one with you guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I am sorry buddy, if your racing a Corvette w/ KIA your wrong.
    That is wasting gas....
    it has to be a car of equal caliber.
    KIA?

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

True, but sometimes you just have to put people in their place so they can learn.

another kill story for you guys....! Vettefan87's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by lobobuzz View Post
    True, but sometimes you just have to put people in their place so they can learn.
    Agreed

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by GO_VETTE View Post
    I am sorry buddy, if your racing a Corvette w/ KIA your wrong.
    That is wasting gas....
    it has to be a car of equal caliber.
    KIA?
    Sorry also here, but racing a 'Corvette' against a 'Kia' is like using a machine gun to kill a mosquito ! the only thing you risk is someone innocent being hurt in a accident.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Yup, I get that a LOT from these "NOPI" car clowns here in Atlanta. 4 door Honda sedans with HUGE spoilers, loud mufflers designed for racket, and rubber band tires. They want to race but I just laugh at them. I know I can blow his doors off and he knows it too so I don't give him the satisfaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Same here with my 85' little whiner car pulls up, his girlfriend looks over and I just start laughing, calmly turn off the OD drop it into second and bye-bye, and in my 96', Pickup trucks come along and rev it so drop it a gear and bye bye. Tis good to put them in their places.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I had a 6 banger Mustang pull up next to me at a light. He had fake GT badges on it and one of those fake "turbo" whistles in the exhaust pipe. I started laughing at him and then his girlfriend saw me laughing and she started laughing at him too. He just got embarrassed and then tried to act like I wasn't there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Rice Burners

The only way they run is with the BIG Shots of SOY SAUCE!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

if you were in L.A.....it may have been a different story..
    tuners around here are bad fast and serious...but then again..so are the corvettes...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I wonder how bad and serious they get after a few speeding tickets. That money to Uncle Sam could go to more mods on their pitiful excuse for not having a Vette. It has been my experience with these clowns is that they are just plain jealous that they don't have a real car, a Vette.

For me, if it ain't a Vette, it's just another way to get from point A to B. Someone here said it best when they said a Vette has a factory installed ego-booster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

YES..I LOVE MY CORVETTE..
    AND IT IS THE WORLD STANDARD IN PERFORMANCE CARS...
    I'M JUS SAYIN..
    WELL...FOR EXAMPLE..
    THEY(I DONT KNOW ANY OF THEM PERSONALLY)
    HAVE STREET LEAGLE MOTORCYCLES THAT TURN IN THE 7'S AT ALMOST 200 MPH...WITH NO WHEELIE BAR..
    AND OF COURSE THE CARS ARE OFF THE HOOK.
    I SEE MORE BENTLY'S THAN CORVETTE'S...EVERYBODY HAS A BMW OR A MERCEDES OR A ROVER...
    IM SERIOUS ..I CAN DRIVE AROUND FOR HOURS AND NEVER SEE ANOTHE C 4 BUT SEE 4 OR 5 ROLL ROYCE'S...PORCHES..DIME A DOZEN
    HOLLYWOOD..
    IT'S LIKE LIVING IN THE SWIM SUIT EDITION OF CAR AND DRIVER MAGAZINE...LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

But they're still not Vettes. If someone GAVE me a Lambo I would trade it in for as many Vettes it was worth. Me, I'm a Vette FANATIC. Everything else is crap. I would take a 77 Vette with a lawnmower engine in it before I would want a Bentley. Those cars do nothing for me. Just my 2 cents, for what its worth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

im with You..im just sayin thats the mind set here...ive always been a vette guy...from the first one i inspected..a 1965 red..427 4 speed that was wrecked ..i was 14 and it was love...btw the bently 2 door has 540 horse power.!!!and is almost as fast as the new vette...lol for only 4 times the money..ha...hollywood..they dont know what they should..
    but.
    what started this string was the fact that with all the bucks i could spend i could just cut bait and save up for a c5..the c4 i have runs fine and the ac works,lol...see my point?

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I see your point. But I love working on my C4 and next year I will be buying a C5. With all the new cars and bikes in my life I could have had a Cirrus SR22 airplane!!

I really do not know what it is about Vettes. I think they are a work of art on wheels. But I love working on them too. My wife has a Mustang and when I have to even change the oil the enthusiasm just isn't there as when I change it on the Vette. I guess it's a mind thing. This car has so much aircraft technology I used to work with it blew me away when I read the FSM cover to cover. I am amazed at what they did. I like the C5's sleeker, lower profile, the C6 doesn't do much for me as the headlights are exposed and it looks Mustangish. Oh well. Such is life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast