$projecthp
  • (Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!
  • (Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!
  • (Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!
  • (Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 937
  1. #166
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 92LRC View Post
    This is my first post and this is my reason for being here:


    What a beautiful C4 vert! Welcome to the CAC!

  2. #167
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Here’s my beloved Polo Green LT4 and a few shots of the engine compartment. Currently I have 52,000 miles on the car.









    B17Crew

  3. #168
    Member CTYANK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Posts
    172
    Corvette(s)
    1989 Triple Black Convertible 2011 V-Yellow Z06
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B17Crew View Post
    Hereís my beloved Polo Green LT4 and a few shots of the engine compartment. Currently I have 52,000 miles on the car.









    B17Crew


    How many miles on it? It looks like you haven't driven it yet? Very nice!

  4. #169
    Vintagevetter
    Guest

    Default 94 Coupe

    I bought my 94 about 4 years ago, and have done a few minor modifications: Covette Central chambered exhaust system, Hurst shifter, Big Mouth air dam and Y2K wheels. Great running car, a lot of bang for the buck



  5. #170
    Moderator Toms007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    6,285
    Corvette(s)
    2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    2

    Default

    Nice cars! Red/Tan is a cool combo, the Polo LT4 looks brand spanking new (I wish my 94 w/115K on it looked half that good), Deep Red Metallic is a sweet color as well. Time to spiff mine up a bit and take some new pictures.


  6. #171
    Member jrogensk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth
    Posts
    30
    Corvette(s)
    1993 Torch Red Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintagevetter View Post
    I bought my 94 about 4 years ago, and have done a few minor modifications: Covette Central chambered exhaust system, Hurst shifter, Big Mouth air dam and Y2K wheels. Great running car, a lot of bang for the buck
    Nice! Do you have any pictures of the interior?

  7. #172
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTYANK2 View Post
    How many miles on it? It looks like you haven't driven it yet? Very nice!
    Thanks CTYANK2! I have 52,000 miles on it.

    My LT4 was actually my daily driver from 1998-2004. It has been through EVERY type of weather condition central Ohio could throw at it. Itís been in snow storms that would make the average Corvette owner cringe.

    I have been gradually superdetailing the car, it takes a lot of work, but you can bring a DD back to very good condition. The car is bone stock all but for a K&N air filter, new OEM Goodyear GS-Cís, and battery. My goal is to keep it in as delivered condition.

    B17Crew

  8. #173
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toms94 View Post
    the Polo LT4 looks brand spanking new (I wish my 94 w/115K on it looked half that good)

    It can be done! Just takes a little elbow grease (and blocks of uninterrupted time).

    B17Crew

  9. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coulmbia, MD
    Posts
    24
    Corvette(s)
    92 Red Vert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Welcome to CAC! What a beautiful Vette!

    When were the seats done and by whom? They look awesome!

    SAVE THE


    Thanks but yours is the one that looks awesome. LT4 to boot.

    I had the seats done by a local guy here in South Florida. He works out of his garage and does all custom work. He mostly works with guys that restore/renew muscle cars. But he doesn't advertise or even look for work. In the next month or two I'm going to have hime refinish my sun visors in the same material as the seats and then I'm going to have him remove the carpet on the access panel under the dash on the drivers side as well as the piece of carpet on the passenget side dash (under the glove box). He's going to replace the carper there with the same material as the seats.

    I'm also looking to change out the wheels now to a little more upadted look. I leaning towards C6 - Z06's.

    I guess it never ends.

    Thanks

  10. #175
    Member CTYANK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Posts
    172
    Corvette(s)
    1989 Triple Black Convertible 2011 V-Yellow Z06
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B17Crew View Post
    Thanks CTYANK2! I have 52,000 miles on it.

    My LT4 was actually my daily driver from 1998-2004. It has been through EVERY type of weather condition central Ohio could throw at it. Itís been in snow storms that would make the average Corvette owner cringe.

    I have been gradually superdetailing the car, it takes a lot of work, but you can bring a DD back to very good condition. The car is bone stock all but for a K&N air filter, new OEM Goodyear GS-Cís, and battery. My goal is to keep it in as delivered condition.

    B17Crew


    I'm glad to hear you have 52k miles and manage to keep it looking like it never left the showroom. Nice!

  11. #176
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coulmbia, MD
    Posts
    24
    Corvette(s)
    92 Red Vert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B17Crew View Post
    Hereís my beloved Polo Green LT4 and a few shots of the engine compartment. Currently I have 52,000 miles on the car.









    B17Crew
    Absolutely beautiful. Your engine bay is cleaner than the interior of my wife's car.

  12. #177
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 92LRC View Post

    Thanks but yours is the one that looks awesome. LT4 to boot.
    Thanks 92LRC!

    B17Crew

  13. #178
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTYANK2 View Post
    I'm glad to hear you have 52k miles and manage to keep it looking like it never left the showroom. Nice!
    Thanks CTYANK2! As soon as it clears up around here, the miles are going up!

    B17Crew

  14. #179
    Member B17Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,611
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 92LRC View Post
    Absolutely beautiful. Your engine bay is cleaner than the interior of my wife's car.
    Just make sure your wife doesnít see that comment!

    B17Crew

  15. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    KEMPNER, TX
    Posts
    313
    Corvette(s)
    1996 388 LT1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    0

    Default

    How's this one for a real BEAUTY.



    Leaking gas line caused a fire on 10 Mar 08. Now, I'm back shopping for a replacement. :-(

    No one hurt, just my heart, On top of that it happened just after I spent a TON on the new 388 engine last year.

    Jake

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lots of folks out there bashing the C4...what gives?
    By BIGBADJOHN in forum C4 Technical and Performance
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-28-19, 11:44 AM
  2. C4 vs C5 - long read
    By warren s in forum C5 General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-14-15, 04:07 PM
  3. C4 advantages over C5?
    By WantaVette in forum C4 General Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-27-08, 10:24 PM
  4. 56,209 Visit Carlisle Corvette Show
    By jimred75 in forum General Automotive Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-04, 05:33 PM
  5. looking for late C4 picture
    By supernatural400 in forum C4 Technical and Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-01, 08:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •