$projecthp
  • need info on Pre-purchanse order  Did you buy your 1984 NEW or Pre-order it?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Corvette(s)
    1984 C4 DOB 01/13/1983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default need info on Pre-purchase order Did you buy your 1984 C4 coupe NEW or Pre-order it?

Does anyone have their dealer invoice for their 1984 coupe. Did you buy it new.....or possibly pre order it at the dealer

where can i get the dealer invoice or could i make one If you have yours Put it in a PDf or scam it so I can see it
    1984 Corvette C4 coupe with original CFI 350 V8 under the hood 163,500 miles on the engine and turbo 700-r4

" bortaS blr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay' "

Corvette(s)
    1984 Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I'm the second owner of an '84 Cross Fire. I will contact the first owner and find out what details and/or paperwork he has regarding her purchase. Also, a side note I was going to contact you about - the sketch of the engine bay of the Cross Fire that is attached to the text section of your posts, I'm new to threads and forums, so I'm not up to speed on the language. Is that in print form some where? I would like to frame a copy.

Corvette(s)
    1984 C4 DOB 01/13/1983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by buzcut View Post
    I'm the second owner of an '84 Cross Fire. I will contact the first owner and find out what details and/or paperwork he has regarding her purchase. Also, a side note I was going to contact you about - the sketch of the engine bay of the Cross Fire that is attached to the text section of your posts, I'm new to threads and forums, so I'm not up to speed on the language. Is that in print form some where? I would like to frame a copy.

It's not in print YET, It's a picture of my C4 Coupe with a drawing program i have...I have other pictures Just like that on hand I'm still experimenting with it Did you want a 11x17 or something bigger..? I can print something like that out for purchase if you like what size were you thinking about

9 x 12 inch

12 x 16 inch

15 x 20 inch

24 x 32 inch

24 x 36 inch

30 x 40 inch

32 x 48 inch

36 x 48 inch

42 x 56 inch

Corvette(s)
    1984 Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Quote Originally Posted by VIN_#_00521__Z-51_C4 View Post
    It's not in print YET, It's a picture of my C4 Coupe with a drawing program i have...I have other pictures Just like that on hand I'm still experimenting with it Did you want a 11x17 or something bigger..? I can print something like that out for purchase if you like what size were you thinking about

9 x 12 inch

12 x 16 inch

15 x 20 inch

24 x 32 inch

24 x 36 inch

30 x 40 inch

32 x 48 inch

36 x 48 inch

42 x 56 inch

It's awesome that it WILL be available. I will let you know about which size will work best for my CROSS-FIRE work center I am building; the print will make a great focal point.
    I'm still researching the original order sheet.