This Corvette is in good driver shape. Paint is a 6 out of 10,Interior is a 5 out of 10 and the drivetrain is an 8.5 out of 10. Car runs great and has real strong acceleration for an 84. Has 3.07 Rear Axle and auto trans. Since I have owned it I have put in: new brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners,4 new KYB shocks,CDPlayer and 4 new speakers(I have original Bose Stereo for it),new fuel pump,new tune up parts(still have new wires and plugs to put in),new TPS,had TB's synced,2 new front tires to match rear,rebuilt digital dash and I have some extra parts to go with it. Seats and carpet that is on the door panels needs replacing along with a few cracks on the top of dash. Paint looks good from 10 feet but has some inperfections in it. Car has always started,runs great and handles like a slot car. Flywheel has a few teeth missing so every once in a while it grinds. A/C not working. Car is all stock except for hi flow exhaust.Glass roof is very rough and needs to be redone.I painted the roof white for right now so it looks a little better.I am asking $5000.00 or make me an offer. I am willing to listen to every offer. Please feel free to email me at: moejr@yahoo.com or call 603-437-1660 in the evenings and ask for Moe.